What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Gonna be watching the Love Island final tonight @Scott.?

Only one winner isn't there? 

You still think Jack and Dani aren't for real?

Yeah all over it. Yeah only one winner. I love jack just don’t think Dani is that interested.

21 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah all over it. Yeah only one winner. I love jack just don’t think Dani is that interested.

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure - I think they're both into each other to b honest, she seemed happy when she was asked to move in with him. If that were me and I didn't want to move in I would shit myself. 

Not sure what Dr Alex was thinking, should of gone all the way with Alexandria. 

Finished season 2 of 13 Reasons Why this morning. Binged the last 6 episodes last night and today to get it done. Overall I thought the majority of the episodes were pretty boring but it picked up from ep10 to the end. Guess it had to build up the story for a good finish. That being said I thought the ending was anticlimactic and left me feeling a bit let down. I’ll watch season 3 just because I’m committed now, but it’s not something I’ll be looking out for. 

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure - I think they're both into each other to b honest, she seemed happy when she was asked to move in with him. If that were me and I didn't want to move in I would shit myself. 

Not sure what Dr Alex was thinking, should of gone all the way with Alexandria. 

Dr Alex is a weird cunt tbh. Yeah Alexandria’s face was a bit ropey but that body ffs. Did you see her in the hideaway? My god she looked incredible. How the fuck he didn’t get down on one knee at that moment I don’t know. Got a feeling he could be ethan

• 2 weeks later...

Disenchantment was alright, not as good as Futurama but it had it's moments.

Good Girls was great, Season 6 of Orange Is The New Black was mediocre...

I've watched two episodes of Insatiable, because people kept saying it was offensive to fat people before it even aired but I, the ultimate tubby, thought it sounded pretty funny. It's mostly just bizarre so far. 

7 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Who the fuck starts watching a show in their lunch break? Fucking weird cunt. 

I have a proper job mate, work in the city where I have two huge screens that are perfect for watching Netflix when I do take a break.

What do you do on your break? sit in a dingy portacabin scratching your arse is my guess. 

29 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I have a proper job mate, work in the city where I have two huge screens that are perfect for watching Netflix when I do take a break.

What do you do on your break? sit in a dingy portacabin scratching your arse is my guess. 

I can afford to go part time pal. I work 2/3 days a week. #winningatlife

id rather die than work in an office for some big scumbag corporation. You make me sick tbh. Shove your suit up your arse.

10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I can afford to go part time pal. I work 2/3 days a week. #winningatlife

id rather die than work in an office for some big scumbag corporation. You make me sick tbh. Shove your suit up your arse.

Because Wales is a dive and you can buy a house for about £20. 

I don't even wear a suit, got a pair of jeans, t-shirt and Nikes on as we speak. 

5 hours ago, Kay said:

Disenchantment was alright, not as good as Futurama but it had it's moments.

Good Girls was great, Season 6 of Orange Is The New Black was mediocre...

I've watched two episodes of Insatiable, because people kept saying it was offensive to fat people before it even aired but I, the ultimate tubby, thought it sounded pretty funny. It's mostly just bizarre so far. 

Tried to watch it but the laughs are so far and few between. Looks like the critics totally panned the show, crazy to see it's sitting at 55% on Metacritic. 

28 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Tried to watch it but the laughs are so far and few between. Looks like the critics totally panned the show, crazy to see it's sitting at 55% on Metacritic. 

That's surprising, it wasn't that bad - season ended well too