What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

So just finished Bojack Horseman season 5 yesterday and I still feel bad about what i just saw....

started a bit slow but they really never disapoint!

Even though i'd like for the show to continue endlessly i feel like season six would be a good place to end the show.

Best thing I've ever seen on television

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

So just finished Bojack Horseman season 5 yesterday and I still feel bad about what i just saw....

Even though i'd like for the show to continue endlessly i feel like season six would be a good place to end the show.

Season six is definitely the best place to end the show. I think this season was much less focused than previous seasons but also the most experimental season so far.

10 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

I'm on episode 3 of season 1. Didn't like the pilot but Bojack is picking up with each episode. 

On 9/17/2018 at 9:17 AM, Vera Mathews Band said:

Watched American Vandal, not a huge fan.  But the story ideas were good.  

Starting Silicon Valley after all the requests to

Lol "requests" - no one gives a shit if you watch it or not. It's just better than a lot of your favourite shows like New Girl... 

8 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Lol "requests" - no one gives a shit if you watch it or not. It's just better than a lot of your favourite shows like New Girl... 

Lol world doesn't revolve around you bud, was referring to friends always telling me to give it a go. And  New Girl is a good show, top 6 for me, cry about it.

1 minute ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

Lol world doesn't revolve around you, or here bud, wasn't referring to you guys. And  New Girl is a good show, top 6 for me, cry about it.

Wut?

People recommended you to check out Silicon Valley, no one requested you to watch it. That's dumb.