Neck Deep

ManchesterAdam

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, decisions said:

I don't hate this band Dan, they're just pretty mediocre.

Been listening to some Home Grown recently. Now that was a good pop-punk band.

I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING, I KNOW HOW YOURE FEELING, BELIEVE ME!!!!

YOURE NOT ALONE, WHOO OOW OW OW OOOOOOOH

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Mediocre song at best, awful video, cringe at "KILL ME PLZ" on the bass, I don't know if that was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or what.

How would Neck Deep be saved...Hmmm, replace all the guitarists, ask the drummer to push himself a little bit more (good fills, weak beats from him are what I usually see), and have one of these new guitarists write the lyrics.

Was reading the conversation up above with @...Dan... and it's kinda funny lol, good times. And hey what do you know the new Such Gold is sick as fuck and Neck Deep still sounds like shit!

7 hours ago, decisions said:

Mediocre song at best, awful video, cringe at "KILL ME PLZ" on the bass, I don't know if that was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or what.

How would Neck Deep be saved...Hmmm, replace all the guitarists, ask the drummer to push himself a little bit more (good fills, weak beats from him are what I usually see), and have one of these new guitarists write the lyrics.

Was reading the conversation up above with @...Dan... and it's kinda funny lol, good times. And hey what do you know the new Such Gold is sick as fuck and Neck Deep still sounds like shit!

Jesus, you're not wired right in the head. No one cares about Such Gold, can't believe their still a band tbh. Time they gave up and got jobs in McDonalds, time to earn a real living. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is cheesy, but I saw this at some point and thought it was pretty good. They stay consistent and put on a good show, I dug the homage.

This new album is like eating cotton candy as a meal. I listened to it in portions, and it was alright, but they have become nothing but pop rock.