Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterAdam

Neck Deep

Recommended Posts

Tried listening to this album but got bored by it. Don't remember any songs whatsoever. Guess I'm not a fan of pop punk music anymore. Love pop punk bands that ended up growing outside of that genre, but any time a new pop punk band hits the music scene or when an older pop punk band goes back to that sound, I just never like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scott. said:

I love this song. Not a bad cover tbh.

 

I do quite like Neck Deep but this cover is missing something for me.

he original is an absolute banger though so was always gonna be quite hard to live up too it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a decent cover, Natalie Imbruglia's will always be the best version. I actually never knew it was a cover either, the original was by a band called Ednaswap in 1995.

 

I actually really like the "Hands Like Houses" cover and I have no idea why.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bucko said:

It's a decent cover, Natalie Imbruglia's will always be the best version. I actually never knew it was a cover either, the original was by a band called Ednaswap in 1995.

 

I actually really like the "Hands Like Houses" cover and I have no idea why.

 

 

Yeah i only found that out the other day too. madness.

I don’t care for the hands like houses cover.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never knew hers was a cover until a few years ago during a "never knew it was a cover" podcast came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I never knew hers was a cover until a few years ago during a "never knew it was a cover" podcast came out.

I never knew it was a cover until I read this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

girls just wanna have fun and achy breaky heart are others I didn't know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

girls just wanna have fun and achy breaky heart are others I didn't know

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×