rareelectricguitars.com

Dylan

very very cool! I am also going to another seller on Aliexpress and having them do me a replica of Marty's (Back To The Future) ES-345 with the Bigsby bridge and the split inlays except the twelfth fret will be solid. I am going to hang it on my wall next to my poster, Back To The Future plates, and my Marty pt 2 Mannequin.

No they just sent it out a day or two ago , I'll post when it's in and also I'm gonna instal the df and new pot and record how it sounds. I'll have to set up the guitar, change strings, and maybe even do some fret filing so I can get it to my liking. But I'll let you guys know how it comes as is too before I do all that

Nice, I am kind of shocked they are allowed to put "Gibson" on the headstock when its not a Gibson. I would think that would be a lawsuit.

I know Rickenbacker guitars won't even let people make guitars that look similar to theirs. Like if you try to list an knock off on ebay, they'll pull it.

Rickenbacker is a shitty company. Go on their forums and anything slightly negative about the company is immediately removed. They are Amazing guitars, but they are seriously a bunch of guitar snobs and they can thank The Beatles for like 99% of their business.

Nice, I am kind of shocked they are allowed to put "Gibson" on the headstock when its not a Gibson. I would think that would be a lawsuit.

I know Rickenbacker guitars won't even let people make guitars that look similar to theirs. Like if you try to list an knock off on ebay, they'll pull it.

Rickenbacker is a shitty company. Go on their forums and anything slightly negative about the company is immediately removed. They are Amazing guitars, but they are seriously a bunch of guitar snobs and they can thank The Beatles for like 99% of their business.

I honestly don't think they are allowed. It's coming from China so I'm sure that's the only reason they haven't been shut down already. I am just glad that I could get the McFly ES-345 copy to hang on my wall for 317.40 shipped.

Anthonyyaff you may want to shoot them an email about making sure they include the string thru tailpiece. As you can see in my pictures its not drilled out. I shot them a note and they asked when I requested to have a string thru body. I said right on your site it says it comes with the string thru tailpiece as well as the pictures showing it. I said please make sure you do this or else I no longer want it as its not as advertised.