Does anyone like Busted?

Red

Hope they release something else before the album drops on Feb. 

I think the song is good. I’ve always loved their voices, James not so much but I love their harmonies. They could release nursery rhymes and i’d dig it. They always have good hooks too, they remind me of pop punk blink tbh. I think they’re seriously underrated and instantly shit on 80% of the cool American pop punk shit out now like State Champs. 

Tom from McFly has written few busted songs too i think. They are manufactured tbh, they all had to audition, they didn’t have a drummer etc I don’t even think they played on some of their songs, I’m not sure if they can even play guitar or bass ? it doesn’t matter, it’s catchy as fuck

6 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Decent video, great song. 

I listened to the ‘Son Of Dork’ album today for the first time in about 10 years. Enjoyed it way too much haha. You ever listen to it @Scott. ?

Few people I know went to the open auditions for Son of Dork, supposedly it was an absolute shit show and James Bourne was proper up his own arse. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Few people I know went to the open auditions for Son of Dork, supposedly it was an absolute shit show and James Bourne was proper up his own arse. 

Not surprised to be fair. Having just come out of Busted with all the hype and fame he must have felt like Billy Big Bollocks. 

8 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah fucking love it mate. Great little album. 

Gonna listen to it again on my way home from work. So good.