Does anyone like Busted?

Red

21 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

@Scott.

Yeah heard it yesterday. It’s another grower I think. I wasn’t fussed half way through but then by the end of it I quite liked it. Not to pleased they’ve done a blink and gone a bit poppy childish. Wish we had another night driver but yeah it’ll grow on me for sure 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s ok not great. Shipwrecked in Atlantis is such a nod to Blink. Loads of similarities. Bit lazy that they re-recorded ‘what happened to your band’ I love that song though. A few forgettable tracks tbh. 

I’m is it my headphones or is the production shit?

Problem is we had 4 tracks before the album stopped which I love tbh  and then we’ve all heard what happened to your band before so then we are only left with a few more tracks and they’re a bit meh apart from Shipwrecked in Atlantis.

15 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Fuck. I was hoping it was just me that thought it was pretty average and that it would be a grower.

It’ll grow on me for sure. I already adore Shipwrecked In Atlantis, love that chorus. It just feels like they’ve gone backwards. How can you make night driver and then make this? It doesn’t make sense haha I’m on my second listen and I like the songs a bit more. I didn’t care for ‘race to mars’ but loving it in second listen

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Scott. said:

@2point5 thoughts now? I really like it. Solid album. Fucking love ‘Radio’ 

It’s okay. Must admit I haven’t listened to it a great deal since it’s release. Nowhere near as I did the last album anyway. Race To Mars is a banger though and really enjoy What Happened To Your Band (didn’t know it was a mcbusted song as I’ve never listened to any of those). But yeah it’s good, just hasn’t really grown that much on me yet.