"The Sum 41 Thread"

Ghost

I don't think he's done drugs or at least not that much, he just started drinking copious amounts of straight jack daniels every day. It was surprising nothing like this had happened yet so like Kevin said I think most fans expected it. He needs to cut it out now. I don't really expect much more music from him but it's good to hear he's OK and wanting to change it

I don't think he's done drugs or at least not that much, he just started drinking copious amounts of straight jack daniels every day. It was surprising nothing like this had happened yet so like Kevin said I think most fans expected it. He needs to cut it out now. I don't really expect much more music from him but it's good to hear he's OK and wanting to change it

This. When I saw him at the MTV Winter show here in Spain, he scared me the hell. He was a total mess on stage. The funny thing is that I saw them three months before and he was OK. I met him when  interviewd Stevo and Cone, and he was perfectly sober.

Was weird.

well he openly stated that the band spent more than half of their label money for All Killer on drugs and were constantly doing coke and mushrooms during that recording process. i'm sure he does drugs all of the time. i just don't think he's in to heroin

I just googled him a couple weeks back and realized that there was almost nothing from 2014, and the one image that was there his face was so swollen while he was still pretty thin. Random swelling in the face (or torso) is a huge symptom of cirrhosis.

Sum 41 was some cool shit to see back in the day, he had amazing presence. Hopefully he keeps with this path to recovery.

• Like 1

Jesus christ. I hope he pulls through this to full recovery, but he looks like shit.

you don't fully recover from a collapsed liver and both kidneys also collapsing.  He can't have another drink for the rest of his life or he will die.  And I really hate to say it, but he is a man of habit that has always clearly loved his booze.  It saddens me to say, but I don't think the guy has another decade left in him, I just think he'll eventually do something stupid that ends it all.