Unlocking the Truth- 12 years olds

High Value Man

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/14/showbiz/music/unlocking-the-truth-sony-record-deal/

Saw these kids last night. They were amazing. An inspiration. There is hope for music after all. I really think these kids are going to be famous. I think they have enough talent to outlast the "I am a little kid" popularity. 

They were so humble. They couldn't stop smiling and started crying at the end of the show. I think it was the biggest crowd they'd ever played.

We need something to get rid of this Justin Bieber shit.

• Like 1

thread title scared me.

it is really cool that they're getting to make music, but the major label deal throws me off. these kids could essentially be in debt to these record companies if their album doesn't meet quota, and metal albums are a hard sell now.

umm ...good for them? If they actually become big, we'll see how long they remain so humble.

But I like that they appeared at Amateur Night at the Apollo Theatre in NYC, I've just been there and I can highly recommend it, it's amazing. If you ever get the chance, go there!

Great till the greedy music corporations get their hands on them, make them tour worldwide without a days rest, make them put dodgy symbolism in their music videos and photo shoots and they all argue over money and turn to heroin before the age of 25.

• Like 1

Great till the greedy music corporations get their hands on them, make them tour worldwide without a days rest, make them put dodgy symbolism in their music videos and photo shoots and they all argue over money and turn to heroin before the age of 25.

There is no doubt about it. I've come to the conclusion that it is basically impossible for famous people to stay grounded in reality.....its like 100 times worse if they are kids.

But, Im all in on the ground floor. I've ordered some used drumsticks they've signed, signed CD. Might be an investment and if not, it was only $30.

There is no doubt about it. I've come to the conclusion that it is basically impossible for famous people to stay grounded in reality.....its like 100 times worse if they are kids.

But, Im all in on the ground floor. I've ordered some used drumsticks they've signed, signed CD. Might be an investment and if not, it was only $30.

People remember this when Oliver says he's not into frivolous spending.

Being black and young should give them even less of a chance of making it big in the heavy metal genre...

I haven't listened to them, but I can't say I understand the investment. Is it a novelty play? Hoping to capitalize off the publicity?

There are so many solid metal musicians, and I can't name a single one that is truly famous today. 

Being black and young should give them even less of a chance of making it big in the heavy metal genre...

I haven't listened to them, but I can't say I understand the investment. Is it a novelty play? Hoping to capitalize off the publicity?

There are so many solid metal musicians, and I can't name a single one that is truly famous today. 

That's what I'm thinking... it's a novelty sell. Although, I haven't heard their music... I'm sure they're good but it's definitely a gimmick play.