Rediscovered BCR.

decisions

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Elevator and watch the world for me. How good does Tom sound?? Prime Delonge. I’m gutted this isn’t a blink record. Most of those songs would sound incredible with Mark’s vocals 

Hell yes. I think this is the sweetest Tom spot in terms of singing too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is on rotation now ... 

Cat Like Thief is one of my favorite songs but fuck the lyrics are stupid. Melody is great though, so fuck it.

I hope that when we die we start our lives over just so I can relive buying this album and sitting on the floor in my room listen to this album for the first time while reading the lyric sheet.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 6:02 AM, Kay said:

It's easily Tom's best work. I just wish the lyrics were better, if they weren't so cringe in places this would be easily my favourite album of all time. 

I love when he says the Government is lying like three different times in All Systems Go though.  Makes me laugh when you see where he's at now still paranoid as shit.

I listen to Sorrow and then a random BCR song like every day now.  Aged really well.

13 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I'm not getting why WTW is singled out for having bad lyrics. It might be the best on the album...

It isn't, it was being singled out as having better lyrics than the others and me and speedo are disagreeing. I love the record to bits but 90% of the lyrics are dumb as fuck