Sign in to follow this  
decisions

Rediscovered BCR.

Ya ive always said this is probably my favourite Blink related music ever. I just love this style of music. Pop punk but with a little more edge than normal and a bit darker. 

28 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Just stumbled upon this album again today. Jeeeez, about time. Fucking amazing it is.

Outstanding mate. Fave song?

17 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Outstanding mate. Fave song?

Don't do this to me, mate... I mean... if I had a gun on my chest, and I had to chose... fuck, I'd say And I or Watch The World.

Fuck this is a no filler record.

• Love 1

Elevator and watch the world for me. How good does Tom sound?? Prime Delonge. I’m gutted this isn’t a blink record. Most of those songs would sound incredible with Mark’s vocals 

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Elevator and watch the world for me. How good does Tom sound?? Prime Delonge. I’m gutted this isn’t a blink record. Most of those songs would sound incredible with Mark’s vocals 

Hell yes. I think this is the sweetest Tom spot in terms of singing too.

• Like 1

It's easily Tom's best work. I just wish the lyrics were better, if they weren't so cringe in places this would be easily my favourite album of all time. 

41 minutes ago, Kay said:

It's easily Tom's best work. I just wish the lyrics were better, if they weren't so cringe in places this would be easily my favourite album of all time. 

The lyrics are awful!

• Like 1

This is on rotation now ... 

Cat Like Thief is one of my favorite songs but fuck the lyrics are stupid. Melody is great though, so fuck it.

I hope that when we die we start our lives over just so I can relive buying this album and sitting on the floor in my room listen to this album for the first time while reading the lyric sheet.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 1:02 PM, Kay said:

I always thought the Watch The World lyrics were great though!

38 minutes ago, Since88 said:

I always thought the Watch The World lyrics were great though!

I mean... no? Lol 

On 11/27/2018 at 6:02 AM, Kay said:

I love when he says the Government is lying like three different times in All Systems Go though.  Makes me laugh when you see where he's at now still paranoid as shit.

I listen to Sorrow and then a random BCR song like every day now.  Aged really well.

Just think, +44 was Mark's lyrically best work by a long shot, and BCR was a lot of Tom's best melodies and instrumentation....if only those two combined at these stages... Self Titled was a taste I guess

I'm not getting why WTW is singled out for having bad lyrics. It might be the best on the album...

13 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I'm not getting why WTW is singled out for having bad lyrics. It might be the best on the album...

It isn't, it was being singled out as having better lyrics than the others and me and speedo are disagreeing. I love the record to bits but 90% of the lyrics are dumb as fuck

1 minute ago, Kay said:

It isn't, it was being singled out as having better lyrics than the others and me and speedo are disagreeing. I love the record to bits but 90% of the lyrics are dumb as fuck

This is true.