Poet Anderson

boxelder

Its funny how Tom can brainwash people. All he has to do is keep saying how huge his stuff is going to be, and many people just parrot it word for word. Like zombies.

He tries to give everything he does some deep, larger than life meaning. Some other worldly out of body experience and what he is really doing is using that as a basis to lay on the bullshit to tons of ignorant people.

The thing is, he is actually kind of good at it. Less and less people fall for it these days, but he is still effective to some degree.

Its funny how Tom can brainwash people. All he has to do is keep saying how huge his stuff is going to be, and many people just parrot it word for word. Like zombies.

He tries to give everything he does some deep, larger than life meaning. Some other worldly out of body experience and what he is really doing is using that as a basis to lay on the bullshit to tons of ignorant people.

The thing is, he is actually kind of good at it. Less and less people fall for it these days, but he is still effective to some degree.

That mark hoppus is a loser. He just doesn't have IT. I'm going to make art great again. Poet Anderson is going to be yuge.

The thing is, he is actually kind of good at it. Less and less people fall for it these days, but he is still effective to some degree.

That, or MK Ultra.

Yes, it was number one of a quite narrow sublisting for a few minutes or something. Its overall sales rank has been around 2000 the whole time. Of course that makes it an "Amazon YA bestseller" novel.

this is one of the most aggravating things about tom. he's constantly trying to mislead his fans, he has so little respect for his audience. when dream walker came out, he posted a "four-star review from rolling stone," neglecting to mention it was the overlooked australian edition of the site, not the main one, who didn't even bother to touch it. the bio for this book on amazon (which isn't up anymore, from what i saw) claimed that dream walker was a #1 hit on the "billboard hot 100"; he means "billboard 200", where it reached number 39. that screenshot of the "#1 on amazon" shit is just another example. it's like a guy in a straight jacket convincing himself he's some famous, successful author

this is one of the most aggravating things about tom. he's constantly trying to mislead his fans, he has so little respect for his audience. when dream walker came out, he posted a "four-star review from rolling stone," neglecting to mention it was the overlooked australian edition of the site, not the main one, who didn't even bother to touch it. the bio for this book on amazon (which isn't up anymore, from what i saw) claimed that dream walker was a #1 hit on the "billboard hot 100"; he means "billboard 200", where it reached number 39. that screenshot of the "#1 on amazon" shit is just another example. it's like a guy in a straight jacket convincing himself he's some famous, successful author

He's being a businessman. I don't agree with it; I think its garbage - but that's what he's doing. 

I don't think Tom is convincing himself, I think deep down, he knows the truth. I think he tries to bullshit others, and it works. Look at all the amazon reviews. A lot of them are word for word just repeating the stuff he says.

He literally does have a core group of people that he has brainwashed and he knows that.

So if it works, do it. Thats his belief.