blink-182 Quits Tom Delonge

Ghent

I think it's probably a one show for Skiba unless things fall into place with him.

I don't think it's the end for blink. They move on without Tom whether it's Skiba, whether they try out new guitarists, they said the show will go on and I think that is metaphorical.

here's where it gets confusing: "Travis Barker and Mark Hoppus plan to honor all Blink-182 commitments including the Musink Festival and are excited to have singer/guitarist Matt Skiba join them for this project."

so, ALL prior commitments INCLUDING the show. to the album is happening. and matt is joining them.

that's how i interpret it

• Like 1

Hmmm, well if this is truly the end again.  Well I'm ok with that too.  They showed what they could do after self titled, it was nice, but not as good, and I kinda have to doubt it ever could have been.  Unless they gave something like this a full on shot, continuing blink with new music and Matt Skiba.  I say they see how it goes and how Matt feels.  I know he's obligated to Alkaline Trio, but I dunno, things can work themselves out.  Either way, I'm actually overall happy about this.  I'd be for another +44 album if they'd consider that too.

here's where it gets confusing: "Travis Barker and Mark Hoppus plan to honor all Blink-182 commitments including the Musink Festival and are excited to have singer/guitarist Matt Skiba join them for this project."

so, ALL prior commitments INCLUDING the show. to the album is happening. and matt is joining them.

but doesn't the whole "matt will still be in ALKIII" thing kind of say otherwise?

THANK GOD!!! I knew it was coming. It's been obvious now for quite awhile that he was done with Blink. I am sure Mark and Travis finally called him on his bullshit. We knew that was coming too. Let him take AVA and fade into obscurity.

I hope that Mark and Travis are able to move on with the music. It would be great to have another Plus 44.

• Like 3

This is how I read it too. 

They wouldn't have said project or mentioned other commitments if it was just a show.

And if it was just a show I doubt they would even bother.