Alkaline Trio

Majestic McMoose

On 12/4/2017 at 5:33 PM, Rocky Braveheart said:

I found a series of videos of Alkaline Trio preforming on a rooftop a few years (I want to say around 2011-2013 sort of time) There was a bunch of fairy lights, small crowd and Matt had a green jacket on a bright bleach blonde hair. Does anyone remember these? I've looked since on the Youtubes and can't find them :( If anyone has them or knows where i can find them, please hook a brother up!

Yeah, I remember them pretty well. Skiba wearing a weird wine color jacket. I think they're still out there. I'll try to find them.

Him and Matt Pryor were really funny together. They pretended at one point to be in therapy since Matt brought his daughter along on tour and was treating him like a youngin' too. So Matt was Dan's step dad and "didn't understand" him and didn't like him dating his mom and acting extremely angsty. So they fake argued between their songs and it was cute. Also Dan was frightened by this really enthusiastic, possibly drunk, fan who kept shouting between songs. I think he called him a maniac.

• Like 1

that version of She Lied To The FBI sounds like it could have been a Damned song haha, and that Crawl performance just reinforces why its one of my fave alk3 tracks. That chorus, love it! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

that version of She Lied To The FBI sounds like it could have been a Damned song haha, and that Crawl performance just reinforces why its one of my fave alk3 tracks. That chorus, love it! 

Crawl is so good.  I don't even like Dan's voice at all but that song is damn near perfect. 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Indeed. Some serious groovy bass on that song.