Tom Sells Unreleased "Demos" To Maroons

Capsov

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was that good he would have put in on Dreamwalker. People giving this attention is playing into his strategy.

I still doubt he ever actually releases anything though.

But that second tune really does sound like a blink song.  I don't think he'd have put it in Dreamwalker (first one though,yeah, probably is an AVA reject).  He did post a year or so ago that he was working in the studio on a blink song. It really isn't hard to believe that he legitimately had some blink demos laying around that he would eventually have liked to put on the new blink album once he finally was willing to give the band his full attention.

• Like 1

I doubt he releases anything.  What would really be the point.  O heres these half thought out demos that sound shitty.  Kinda pointless to actually release.  Would love if he charged money for them and got people to buy them, this place would implode

• Like 1

I doubt he releases anything.  What would really be the point.  O heres these half thought out demos that sound shitty.  Kinda pointless to actually release.  Would love if he charged money for them and got people to buy them, this place would implode

His mentality is obvious.  Release these blink demos (which while you think are shitty, Tom probably thinks are great), to gather blink fans on his side to rally against Mark and Travis, because "see, Tom was willing to work on blink, and already had music, he didn't want to quit!" Kind of make Mark and Travis the bad guys, similar to that post about talking about kicking Travis out. Or maybe he thinks he could use these as some sort of way to stay in the band.  There are plenty of reasons why he may decide to release these, I really wouldn't say its pointless. 

Sure, I'm aware that its manipulation and really lame, but at the same time, I'm super interested to hear what everything is.  Will it mostly all be like the first track and therefore AVA rejects, or will they for the most part be like the second one which sounds like a legit demo Tom might have wanted to use for blink.

• Like 1

What an asshole, "look at what you could've gotten if you had given me three more years to finish up my art projects." It's not like he wasn't given more than fair a chance to bring those ideas into completion with blink.

lol yeah basically. More awful ava meets poppunk riffs i.e. neighborhoods part 2