Jaret from Bowling For Soup is getting HUGE.

Ghost

• 3 years later...
21 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I’m still shocked by this.

look at the state of it ffs

how do you even put on that much weight

By having a debilitating mental health condition coupled with the tumultuous life of constant touring. 

40 minutes ago, Scott. said:

OR he’s just a fat cunt who loves food

I wasn't guessing, he's very vocal about his struggle with depression and weight gain is a very typical symptom (says I, another fat mentally ill cunt)

http://www.kerrang.com/features/bowling-for-soup-jaret-reddick-talks-mental-health-experience/

25 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Sure, but just because you can't blame your personality disorder for being overweight doesn't mean there isn't a known connection between depression and weight gain.

I never said there wasn't. You're thinking of Scott. 

For the record, it's beers fault I'm fat. Fucking beer.

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

I never said there wasn't. You're thinking of Scott. 

For the record, it's beers fault I'm fat. Fucking beer.

I guess I read into your post that you were saying that everyone claims to be mentally ill so that they don't have to take responsibility for their behaviour. Sorry if that wasn't what you meant.

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I guess I read into your post that you were saying that everyone claims to be mentally ill so that they don't have to take responsibility for their behaviour. Sorry if that wasn't what you meant.

I mean, I'm implying that everyone claims to be mentally ill these days ... I don't think it has anything to do with shirking responsibility.

I mean... yes, in the last decade or so, it's become much more socially acceptable to talk about one's mental illness(es) in public and that has made it seem like there are a lot more mentally ill people than there were in the past, but I'm sure it also has the effect of people with very minor issues self-diagnosing and claiming to have illnesses that they don't actually have.

19 hours ago, Scott. said:

how do you even put on that much weight

I'd assume by eating Chris if he wasn't standing right next to him. That tiny ass Axis Super Sport is not doing him any favors either. 

I really do feel so bad for him though, because he really is one of the nicest guys in the scene. I think the only way he'll wind up taking any of that weight off is by giving up drinking for a while, but I don't see that happening.