ES-333 replica/copy for sale

ES333

Hey guys,

I don't know if I'm allowed to put up ads for gear here, especially ones that are replicas/copies, but I figured I'd try. I'm selling my white ES-333 that I had built last summer. The guitar was built overseas and I customed all the hardware with authentic Gibson parts. There is some nitro finish cracking happening on the back of the neck, but it's purely superficial.

» Gibson Dirty Fingers pickup

» Black Grover tuners

» Black nashville style saddle and bridge

» 500k pot

» Fret level

I'm asking $800 for it. If you're interested, PM me.

DLEZMP6.jpg

yXfr3IB.jpg

PK3R1i3.jpg

mQJP0kh.jpg

HIrKo2Z.jpg

dTLZWIp.jpg

t77T3CZ.jpg

JeEVLAM.jpg

cvSyMJJ.jpg

• Like 2

The body is a rarelectricguitars.com body. The hardware has been upgraded all around and includes an SKB molded case. Shipping would be about $30 domestically. Make an offer if you'd like. It's also up on eBay right now with the top bid at $600 (no reserve).

I found it. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ES-333-ES333-Copy-White-Guitar-with-Case-/261936775326?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfca6009e

I think these things were something like $800 brand new, but I am not 100% sure on that. rareelectricguitars.com took these models down about a year ago... they still make them, you just have to request it.

Price breakdown goes like this:

Rareelectricguitar (build and shipping): $600

Dirty Fingers: $140

Tuners, pot bridge and saddle: $120

Install plus fret level: $150

SKB case: $120

$1130 worth of goodies for a fraction of the cost. I realize I'll never get out what I put in to it, but who ever does?

Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261936775326?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I like monies. And alcohol. And pickles.

Rare Electric Guitars isn't bad. You just have to know what you're getting. The body of the guitar was fine. I didn't trust the electronics and I was right to. When I took it to my luthier, has said everything was knockoffs or badly wired. The frets were atrocious. I guessed that going in, so I knew what I was in for.

The main reason I'm selling this is I have a baby coming and it's time to thin the herd. I have this, a Blackstar amp and a Music Man Axis up on the block as well.

Attached are 2 pics of the build.

AEF0NfP.jpg

5HYB0QQ.jpg