Blink Sombreros

Ghent

I will write a plug in for blink-182online!

And what gave me that idea is that most Mexican food in a chain type restaurant is nothing like real Mexican food. I guess I'll find out when I go in October lol

Just checked sombrero's website and as a mexican, i can confirm that the food there doesn't look legit... I still want to go one day if i ever visit the US :P

Just checked sombrero's website and as a mexican, i can confirm that the food there doesn't look legit... I still want to go one day if i ever visit the US :P

mexican food in mexico, and mexican food in california, arizona, new mexico or texas is indeed all different. but it's all still "authentic" food of those regions, wouldn't you agree?

• 9 months later...
On 7/27/2016 at 0:22 AM, stfnkrgr said:

I think they must have removed the bathroom graffiti. Ate there today as I'm on a business trip right now im SD. But no graffiti. It's the one right next to a subway right?

food was ok, nothing special

I don't think there is a subway next to the blink one..it was on Rancho Carmel drive IIRC

6 hours ago, dyls5 said:

Chipotle is decent but not authentic at all haha

I only get a burrito from there if there is no other Mexican around

Haha yeah. Damn i want a burrito now. About to go flying with my friend for a few hours. I have to pick one up before. But theres no chipotle or a mexican restaurant where i live :(

• 3 weeks later...