Sign in to follow this  
Ghent

Blink Sombreros

I will write a plug in for blink-182online!

And what gave me that idea is that most Mexican food in a chain type restaurant is nothing like real Mexican food. I guess I'll find out when I go in October lol

Just checked sombrero's website and as a mexican, i can confirm that the food there doesn't look legit... I still want to go one day if i ever visit the US :P

The burrito I got had fucking french fries in it! Definitely not authentic Mexican. Still was good though.

The burrito I got had fucking french fries in it! Definitely not authentic Mexican. Still was good though.

We have a place in town that puts french fries in their burritos. Very strange but pretty good.

that is known as "california style" and it is most definitely found at most taquerias in the state. it is consumed and loved by both amigos and gringos alike. 

Just checked sombrero's website and as a mexican, i can confirm that the food there doesn't look legit... I still want to go one day if i ever visit the US :P

mexican food in mexico, and mexican food in california, arizona, new mexico or texas is indeed all different. but it's all still "authentic" food of those regions, wouldn't you agree?

I think they must have removed the bathroom graffiti. Ate there today as I'm on a business trip right now im SD. But no graffiti. It's the one right next to a subway right?

food was ok, nothing special

On 7/27/2016 at 0:22 AM, stfnkrgr said:

I think they must have removed the bathroom graffiti. Ate there today as I'm on a business trip right now im SD. But no graffiti. It's the one right next to a subway right?

food was ok, nothing special

I don't think there is a subway next to the blink one..it was on Rancho Carmel drive IIRC

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

It's the size of a typical American fast food joint if that helps

Gotcha. 

I always eat chicken burritos at Chipotle when im in the states. Love it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RAX said:

Gotcha. 

I always eat chicken burritos at Chipotle when im in the states. Love it. 

Chipotle is decent but not authentic at all haha

I only get a burrito from there if there is no other Mexican around

6 hours ago, dyls5 said:

Chipotle is decent but not authentic at all haha

I only get a burrito from there if there is no other Mexican around

Haha yeah. Damn i want a burrito now. About to go flying with my friend for a few hours. I have to pick one up before. But theres no chipotle or a mexican restaurant where i live :(

No I think I was in the right spot. Just looked on my bill and it has got exactly the address mentioned here. Also it's the one close to poway high school. 

So either I missed the graffiti or they removed it.

Wasn't it better back in like 95 or something? I remember hearing by the time enema was out, it wasn't even run by the same folks, etc.