Blink Studio Discussion Thread

Ghent

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

no lie, while calling a new live album "the mark, matt and travis show" would be unnecessary and mean, a small part of me totally wants to see that happen, and that be the title. because tom really did hold these guys back for a decade. also:

1) the addition of skiba would warrant the release of new live material

2) new songs to play that weren't on any previous live album, like stuff from TOYPAJ, untitled, neighborhoods, and the new one

Not that they'd do this for a live album, but I am hyped to hear +44 songs live again as well!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

Well, Tom's new ep kinda coincides with the new blink album. Somehow you knew it would happen.

If they end up being released at the same time or in a short period of time... new blink will pass ver new AvA as if it was a Boeing 747.

4 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Feldmann likely doesn't want this to be the last blink record he produces I bet.

I think he will stick with them if the new album is huge. And they have written about 27 songs with him - so basically 2 records are done.

• Like 1