Ghent

Blink Studio Discussion Thread

probably nothing. I don't think the location where they shot the xgames announcements is a clue or anything. "check your head" is just in reference to his beastie boys shirt, not what's literally behind his head 

i was listening to that song mark guested on for all time low (tidal waves), and his vocals sound amazing on it, better than ever. and feldmann produced that. so i'm betting we're going to get something that sounds glorious

• Like 5

That's the only song I listened to off that album, so good with Mark's vocals. Didn't know Feldmann produced that, though.

23 minutes ago, boxelder said:

i was listening to that song mark guested on for all time low (tidal waves), and his vocals sound amazing on it, better than ever. and feldmann produced that. so i'm betting we're going to get something that sounds glorious

Couldn't agree more with that. First of all, I love how polished and glossy it sounds. It's trademark Feldmann and it totally fits blink.

I think Mark's voice in Dogs Eating Dogs (and the production, generally speaking) was already an improvement over Neighborhoods. If "Tidal Waves" is any indication we will have a more dynamic and passionate feel to his vocals.

• Like 1

holy shit I just listened to that tidal waves song on yt .. if new blink sounds anything like that i'll unsign from these boards right away. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stfnkrgr said:

holy shit I just listened to that tidal waves song on yt .. if new blink sounds anything like that i'll unsign from these boards right away. 

I like Mark's part a little bit, but the rest of the song makes me want to take a toaster to the bath.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

Take my toaster in the bath***

Take your little sister in the bath*******

• Like 6

zeke's the man. your work compiling these will be super helpful in the future, just like the people who've uploaded clips of blink making untitled