The walking dead series 6

Scott.

• 3 weeks later...

^ Wondering the same thing lately. Its the same old story every season. I would like it if they were working toward traveling to find a cure somewhere maybe. Getting very old though. I really only watch it now because theres nothing else on tv at 9pm on sunday night.

In real life the president or government would still be alive ....and these zombies are easy to kill there would army and marines kicking ass so ...I find it a bit unbelievable they haven't stumbled on anything but killer gangs so far....like how do people die ?? Rick fuxks it and goes into a massive gathering of them and doesn't die ...yet there a big problem? I could outrun those mother fuxkers easily lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mitch. said:

The fuck was up with that ending?!

Part of me liked it, and part of me just thinks the writers are just trying everything in the book to keep people talking, speculating, tuning in, getting ratings, and soaking every last penny out of this series.

It felt kind of cheap.

Like, I like the Negan character. But at the same time, I feel like this story has already been done on this show.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Part of me liked it, and part of me just thinks the writers are just trying everything in the book to keep people talking, speculating, tuning in, getting ratings, and soaking every last penny out of this series.

It felt kind of cheap.

Like, I like the Negan character. But at the same time, I feel like this story has already been done on this show.

trust me, it hasn't. the governor is a disney story compared to this guy.

as for the ending, i understand it on a storytelling aspect, how this seasons story came to an end with rick releasing he really doesnt have this figured out and breaking him down etc. and next season starts a new story with the death in the group.

HOWEVER, the amount of emotion you had from that final 5 minutes will never be replicated come october. they had an incredible opportunity to execute one of the biggest scenes from the comic and the entire series on the show last night, and then it didnt happen. that would have been as big and shocking as the red wedding, but now its just nothing. its comes down to just finding out information next season instead of a gut wrenching feeling of watching glenn (i'm pretty sure) get his head smashed in right on the spot in the live moment. such a wasted opportunity 

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

trust me, it hasn't. the governor is a disney story compared to this guy.

as for the ending, i understand it on a storytelling aspect, how this seasons story came to an end with rick releasing he really doesnt have this figured out and breaking him down etc. and next season starts a new story with the death in the group.

HOWEVER, the amount of emotion you had from that final 5 minutes will never be replicated come october. they had an incredible opportunity to execute one of the biggest scenes from the comic and the entire series on the show last night, and then it didnt happen. that would have been as big and shocking as the red wedding, but now its just nothing. its comes down to just finding out information next season instead of a gut wrenching feeling of watching glenn (i'm pretty sure) get his head smashed in right on the spot in the live moment. such a wasted opportunity 

Yes, Negan will be a lot worse, but it is lazy writing in the sense that its, bad guy, threatens group, kills some of them, group overcomes it, and eventually kills guy.

We already know the ending to this story. Because its been done already.

How about some fresh story telling instead of the same shit over and over? This show have become like a soap opera. Same plot, different people, over and over again.

As far as who in the group got killed. This was excellent analysis. But truthfully, the writers themselves might not even know yet. But this was the best analysis I've seen

Hint #1: the POV shot doesn't show hair in the eyes of the victim. Eliminating Glen/Maggie/Daryl/Carl/Michone/Rick

Hint #2: The POV shot shows the victims eyesight is not impaired. Eliminating Eugene/Carl

Hint #3: Negan says that if anyone moves, to cut out the kid's eye (Carl) and feed it to Rick. Eliminating Carl/Rick.

Final Hint #4: Who ever it was "took it like a champ" eliminating Rosita/Maggie

So who is left...Sasha, Aron, and Abraham. Now of these three who got the most attention in the finale? TWD tends to show more attention to the soon to die character. Who should have already been dead (based on the comics) going into the finale? Who could take a head shot from Lucile and not even blink? Who would the group have the most respect for knowing that they were about to die a horrible death?

10 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Yes, Negan will be a lot worse, but it is lazy writing in the sense that its, bad guy, threatens group, kills some of them, group overcomes it, and eventually kills guy.

We already know the ending to this story. Because its been done already.

How about some fresh story telling instead of the same shit over and over? This show have become like a soap opera. Same plot, different people, over and over again.

i wouldn't be so sure of that ???

also

http://comicbook.com/2016/04/04/the-walking-dead-finale-audio-may-offer-clues-to-who-died/

Waste of an hour and a half. Last few minutes were good. Not sure I care for the next season. Like said above, same story different characters. I also cannot take how many fucking commercials they air during this show. Thats worse than the bland stories.

I watch it online so no commercials being in England and all...

Hmmm I don't know how to take that ending like others have said , its the same story again.

I know why they shot to black, its good TV to keep you guessing for 6 months ...but hey where do they go from here? 

Episode on a whole is standard walking dead, boring shit for an hour and 25 mins then that, like the carol story who gives shit! Like seriously why couldn't she have her head caved in! Boring as fuck...

• 6 months later...