NBA

Mitch.

I think Dubs are more likely to choke games away compared to the Spurs.  I'm just glad Warriors are going to get a decent run of home games to end the season.  Seems like all they have done is play on the road the last month or so!  Hahaha.

No.  He doesn't.  But tbh, I never expected him to have a season anywhere close to what he had last year.  40/50/90 season. Averaged 30.1 ppg, and hit 403 three pointers.  I think it will be a very long time before we someone put up those kind of numbers again actually.
He's still top 10 though.

42 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

Dammit @Nshesaid was right about Parsons. And now the Spurs have to go to Memphis needing a win to hang with Golden State. Ugh... Here's hoping for a miracle recovery! haha

I wouldn't worry, Spurs always seems to father the Grizzlies. They're basically a more advanced version of the Grizzlies. Kawhi is on another level right now too with impact plays.

• Like 1

Heat are in the 7th seed, 23-5 since January 15. It is honestly unbelievable that this is the same team that had that sloppy 11-30 start. The consistency and ball moment/chemistry and the high level that they are currently playing at is just incredible. They don't having any all stars, the way they are striving is just true team play and basketball 101. They truly at the moment look like a playoff team and although I know the playoffs are a different ball game when I watch this team it feels like they can beat anyone right now (in the regular season at least). I'm not a delusional fan I know this team isn't going to the finals or anything lol but I can't see them going out without a fight and I think they're going to be a pain in the butt for any team that underestimates them in the playoffs, assuming they make it of course.

And I apologize I know I only pop in on occasion and rant about the Heat I dont want to be annoying I'm just a diehard Heat fan and this season has been so fun to watch so please don't hate me lol, I do ghost read this forum a lot though. But you gotta at least admit 11-30 to 34-35 is pretty special.

23 minutes ago, Kingfrubby said:

Besides the Heat the team I'd want to win the championship is the Spurs though because I love that organization. I'm hoping the teams in the finals are going to be more unpredictable than Cavs vs Warriors rematch cuz meh

The turnaround from them has been incredible, I enjoy watching THE DRAGON run the point.  

As a Heat fan, are you kinda pissed they're doing good now?  Seems like it would have been better to tank.  Would like to know your opinion!

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 10:56 PM, JarJarBlinks said:

The turnaround from them has been incredible, I enjoy watching THE DRAGON run the point.  

As a Heat fan, are you kinda pissed they're doing good now?  Seems like it would have been better to tank.  Would like to know your opinion!

As much as I would love for us to potentially get a star player from the draft I've been really enjoying the run and I'm glad they finally found an identity and have a chance to be competitive again. With that being said it's important to note that a lot of these guys are on a contract year and there's no way we're going to be able to pay all of them next season or if they'll even continue this level of play next season so I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the butt in the future. But tbh even tanking doesn't guarantee a star player/a good future so I'm just going with the flow and enjoying our current season while it lasts because what we have going is pretty special. I agree with what you said though that tanking was probably the better option but the rebuilding process is such an unpredictable thing literally bad or good things can happen no matter what path the team takes and I just gotta support the team with whatever they decide and they chose to fight for the playoffs so fingers crossed cuz no one in our fan base knows what is going to happen to this team after the season ends 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingfrubby said:

Heat are in the 7th seed, 23-5 since January 15. It is honestly unbelievable that this is the same team that had that sloppy 11-30 start. The consistency and ball moment/chemistry and the high level that they are currently playing at is just incredible. They don't having any all stars, the way they are striving is just true team play and basketball 101. They truly at the moment look like a playoff team and although I know the playoffs are a different ball game when I watch this team it feels like they can beat anyone right now (in the regular season at least). I'm not a delusional fan I know this team isn't going to the finals or anything lol but I can't see them going out without a fight and I think they're going to be a pain in the ass for any team that underestimates them in the playoffs, assuming they make it of course.

And I apologize I know I only pop in on occasion and rant about the Heat I dont want to be annoying I'm just a diehard Heat fan and this season has been so fun to watch so please don't hate me lol, I do ghost read this forum a lot though. But you gotta at least admit 11-30 to 34-35 is pretty special.

Dude!  No need to be sorry for loving your team and talking about them!  It's what this topic is about man.  Heat are playing amazingly right now.  Real fun team to watch.
Really rate Dragic too!
Yeah man, don't ever feel the need to apologize for talking about your team man!  Lol.

• Like 1