NBA

Mitch.

As a thunder fan, I don't think they'll win today. 

They played about as perfectly as this roster can play in game 3, and it still came down to a harden miss at the end. 

People criticize Westbrook for taking so many shots and this and that, but when he collapses the defense and makes the right play by kicking it out to the 3 point line, who ends up shooting a terrible shot? Roberson. I want to see more McDermott in there today. 

I also want to see them pound the low post with Gibson/Adams just like they did the last game. Make the rockets have to help and defend those guys so Russ and Dipo can slash and get to the rim. 

THUNDER THE FUCK UP!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

I fucking hate when Westbrook pulls up a deep jumper after just running full sprint down the court on a fastbreak. That is literally the worst shot you can take.  

He does it because when he's coming down at the defender full steam there is no way he can be guarded with that instant pull up shot.

After that crazy three from westbrook they give an and one. Only the thunder could do that.

Still love westbrook I don't care how much he chokes or how many stupid shots he takes. This year alone he's made so many of these so called "stupid" shots so why not(see what I did there?) make them again and again?

2 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Rule exploitation is killing the game. It's ridiculous.  Harden is scum and the league embraces him?

Thunder really know how to choke though.

So stoked I'm back to work today, and didn't have to watch that game.
Seems like a bit of a boring game from what I've read.  Yeah?

Either way, neither team is beating GSW or SA/MEM imo...