NBA

Mitch.

Regarding the points of Lebron; literally the only time I have liked him was when he was in Trainwreck.  Dude was pretty damn funny in that.
Love his competitiveness, but his whinging on the court is what takes it all away for me.  That, and his smashing his way to the basket.

Celtics are in an extremely interesting situation. I believe they are going to try to trade their newly acquired assets to try to get Butler. Rumor has it they are going to pursue Hayward or Blake Griffin too. If they get any 2 of those 3, the East becomes a lot more interesting but I don't think it puts them anywhere closer to GSW. Some still think they should hold onto the assets and build towards a post-Lebron East. They are in a good spot. 

For my Sixers, I love this deal. Fultz will round out our core, we will get the young playing-making guard we have been needing to compliment Simmons and Embiid (please stay healthy), without having to give up both the Lakers and Kings pick. Simmons-Fultz-Covington-Saric-Embiid will be a nasty core.

Fultz will be great for the Sixers because he will be running the point.  I know there was talk saying Simmons was going to play point guard, but I think he's so much more valuable being a ball playing forward.

11 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

How does this benefit the 76ers? Giving up another pick to move up 2 spots? I feel like this usually doesnt work in any sport 

I mean they pretty desperately need a PG.  If Fultz is their guy and he turns out to be a franchise point guard, it's totally worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent's Brother said:

I mean they pretty desperately need a PG.  If Fultz is their guy and he turns out to be a franchise point guard, it's totally worth it.

Especially since at 3, we are looking at either Josh Jackson or Jayson Tatum rather than Fultz, who could be good players, but not the best potential fit along Simmons and Embiid. They are getting a player who we feel could be a franchise level talent along with crossing off a need.

3 hours ago, The1821975 said:

Especially since at 3, we are looking at either Josh Jackson or Jayson Tatum rather than Fultz, who could be good players, but not the best potential fit along Simmons and Embiid. They are getting a player who we feel could be a franchise level talent along with crossing off a need.

Exactly. Yeah they'll look really dumb if Fultz doesn't work out and they wasted an extra 1st to get him, but that's just the nature of it.

Why the fuck do lakers get rid of russel? He's a good player and wasn't he no1 overall? Maybe they are clearing their cap for lebron and paul george to come next year. Now that the cavs gm is gone it is strongly believed lebron will leave the cavs again. Then they say irving will ask for a trade and now butler wants to leave too. The nicks say they might trade porzingis. There is so much movement in the league I actually like it. This and next summer will probably be more interesting than these and next year's playoffs :lol:

No involvement from the exciting franchise and city of thunder though...

2 minutes ago, petros said:

Why the fuck do lakers get rid of russel? He's a good player and wasn't he no1 overall? Maybe they are clearing their cap for lebron and paul george to come next year. Now that the cavs gm is gone it is strongly believed lebron will leave the cavs again. Then they say irving will ask for a trade and now butler wants to leave too. The nicks say they might trade porzingis. There is so much movement in the league I actually like it. This and next summer will probably be more interesting than these and next year's playoffs :lol:

No involvement from the exciting franchise and city of thunder though...

Russell would have one good game and then 4 terrible games. A lot of Laker fans liked him but I thought he was pretty average. Decent shooter but no athleticism whatsoever. This just gives Lakers a tonne of cap space next season to go after PG if they don't get him this season and also LeBron or Westbrook.

8 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Russell would have one good game and then 4 terrible games. A lot of Laker fans liked him but I thought he was pretty average. Decent shooter but no athleticism whatsoever. This just gives Lakers a tonne of cap space next season to go after PG if they don't get him this season and also LeBron or Westbrook.

I see. I take your word on it cause I agree with you on some things and I haven't really watch russell play to have an opinion on him.

I know jarjar will probably hate me on saying this but I'd love westbrook on lakers. Imagine westbrook and lebron against curry and kd in the conference finals. That would be legendary. At last russell would have someone to actually compete with kd. Don't see this happening though if lebron goes there plus westbrook might not want to leave okc and the super huge contract they might offer him.

2 hours ago, petros said:

I see. I take your word on it cause I agree with you on some things and I haven't really watch russell play to have an opinion on him.

I know jarjar will probably hate me on saying this but I'd love westbrook on lakers. Imagine westbrook and durrant against curry and kd in the conference finals. That would be legendary. At last russell would have someone to actually compete with kd. Don't see this happening though if lebron goes there plus westbrook might not want to leave okc and the super huge contract they might offer him.

Huh?   Do you mean Lebron and WB?  Or PG13 and WB?

2 hours ago, petros said:

I know jarjar will probably hate me on saying this but I'd love westbrook on lakers. Imagine westbrook and durrant against curry and kd in the conference finals. That would be legendary. At last russell would have someone to actually compete with kd. Don't see this happening though if lebron goes there plus westbrook might not want to leave okc and the super huge contract they might offer him.

I know what you mean and I would have to admit it would be awesome.  Russ wouldn't fit with Lebron, but say a core of Russ-PG-Anthony Davis or something.  

We will find out July 1........*drinking my anxiety away, STAY HOME RUSS*

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, petros said:

Yeah I meant Lebron. Im used to write kd's name next to Russ all these years I guess I mixed that up :lol:

Hahaha!  I thought so bro!  Lol.