NBA

Mitch.

9 hours ago, Chrisx37 said:

Do we really know he said that? Pretty sure it's Stephen A. Smith's "source".

I didn't know it came from him.  It just came up on my phone, that's all. 
If I knew it came from that douche I wouldn't have believed it at all!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Osgod said:

He should hire a social media expert. Overall his PR department should get changed as well. How they handled his departure from OKC was disastrous. 

Really funny because he has gone on the record and in private about how much the OKC organization kind of keeps players under wraps, they're very selective with media questions, leaked information, and shit like that.  Durant bitched about how they didn't let him be himself or whatever...well....here he is!!!

He just seems like kind of a loser. 

• Like 2

I never liked Durant, not even when everybody was so high on him when the Thunder went to the finals. There was always something about him that I didn't like.

Remember when he played ISO-ball under his coach in the All Star Game to make sure that he wins the MVP trophy. That shit was so lame. 

• Like 1

I've always liked Durant. He has always done a lot to help the community outside of basketball and seems like a decent dude. I've loved watching him play from the first minute he played in the NBA. I don't like that he joined the Warriors but it's a choice he made so whatever. Not gonna keep bitching about it.

• Like 1

I'm just glad that everyone (well 95%) of basketball fans see KD for the fraud/sell out he is, and not like when Lebron won in Miami, where its as like 50/50 people were defending it as greatness, while others didn't like the fact he had to be coddled continuously to achieve 'a ring'.

I mean not everyone has to be Dirk Nowitzki and have a legendary team on their back, ultra clutch, movie like championship run.  But they have to at least NOT do what Kevin Durant did to earn it.  Like literally anything but joining the already best team in the league, arguably all time, already champions...lolol

• Like 1