NBA

Mitch.

They're the only good team more boring than the Warriors...and that's saying A LOT.  I can't make it through a full game of either..just sooo borrringg.  

It's crazy how much the game has changed.  This season you can feel it more than others, I like the team aspect a lot more, but the 3 point obsession is unhinged.  I used to dislike Lebron, but I'm starting to miss guys who would have creative drives to the basket and creative iso post play.  I used to dislike Dwight Howard, but I miss guys who used to dominate the paint defensively and send shots all the time..but I like the team defenses in general.

I find out funny how everyone still thinks all GSW do is shoot the 3.

Against the Clips, they had 29 attempts.
HOU today, took 47 shots.
Fuck, even CLE shoot more now!  They had 33 tries in their loss yesterday.

I know I'm a huge GS fan, er all know that, but it gets annoying when all I hear is that they can only shoot from deep.

You kind of just proved my point.. That the game has changed and now every team is focusing on behind the perimeter.  Can't do much about it, there's no dominant bigs and it's really effective.

But that's absolutely what Golden State bases their game off of, unless you're a newer fan, it's incredibly noticeable how much focus they put on it, Houston is obviously ridiculous and the only one worse (which I said).  Golden State would average even more 3s if entire defenses weren't so focused on stopping it, giving them easy layups all game just to stop it..

And yes, it's boring to watch.  Players 1-5 are all ready to pull up from deep nowadays.  Many like that style, I just don't personally... But I'm a Grizzly/Spurs fan so.

I know the point you were making, it's just that it's not entirely GS who are doing it.  I hate that stigma people have about them sometimes. They are porobably just best at it.  But that also helps when you have generation shooters in Steph, Klay and KD.

Not having a dig, but Grizz have been taking a fair few shots from deep this season too.

What is it that you disagree with? You haven't stated anything to suggest otherwise and the numbers don't exactly support otherwise either.

It's not like everyone has to hate it, I just personally don't find it enjoyable and I've watched plenty of GS games. Like I said, Houston is the only winning team I find more boring because of the 3 point obsession.

Do you guys actually watch Lakers games or just looks at the stats?

He played pretty average last night but he has been making a big impact in each game he has played it. His passing has been contagious and he has lots of hockey assists. He needs to be more aggressive though and then he will get more confidence in his shot. The kids is fucking 20 years old and has played 8 games haha.

Not saying you guys are but a lot of NBA fans can be a clueless bunch. I've been reading a lot of forums saying Ingram is a bust for only scoring 13 a game but no one realizes how important he has been on the defensive end for the Lakers. People focus on scoring and assists wayyy too much.