NBA

Mitch.

Idk, you're implying he's like a Jason Kidd.

I still see 'next Austin Rivers' and always have. Don't get the hype.  Vision? Cool, he makes flashy passes from long lengths, it's not like he's penetrating defenses like Steve Nash and setting everyone up that well. 

21 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

Idk, you're implying he's like a Jason Kidd.

I still see 'next Austin Rivers' and always have. Don't get the hype.  Vision? Cool, he makes flashy passes from long lengths, it's not like he's penetrating defenses like Steve Nash and setting everyone up that well. 

He actually is. He's done a pretty good job at that and it's only 9 games into the season.

His shooting is where he is struggling big time. They need to work on his mechanics because his shot is ugly and not efficient.

And shit, I'd be damn happy if he turns out like Jason Kidd.

11 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

He actually is. He's done a pretty good job at that and it's only 9 games into the season.

His shooting is where he is struggling big time. They need to work on his mechanics because his shot is ugly and not efficient.

And shit, I'd be damn happy if he turns out like Jason Kidd.

HIS CAREERS FUCKING DONE JUST ACCEPT IT.

Just kidding, honestly, I haven't watched a ton just everytime I do I don't see the potential and barf when he shoots. Reminds me of Rivers, but it is still only 9 games in like you said, and honestly the amount of ridiculous pressure on him is unfair for a non scoring point guard

• Like 1

The pressure has come purely from his idiotic father.
He may have great vision, and great passing, yes.  But for a number 2 pick!  It's not good enough.  I have been watching his games, not just box-scores and imo, he needs to attack more.  Still seems very passive.

22 hours ago, Mitch. said:

The pressure has come purely from his idiotic father.
He may have great vision, and great passing, yes.  But for a number 2 pick!  It's not good enough.  I have been watching his games, not just box-scores and imo, he needs to attack more.  Still seems very passive.

His shooting sucks, there's no doubt about that. But it's only early and he wasn't drafted because of his scoring ability.

I'm pretty impressed with how the Lakers have been playing so far this season. They are 7th in league defense which is a huge for such a young team.

Also, I like how even both conferences have been. A lot of close and exciting games.

• Like 1

I've learned to give rookies a good 3 seasons to really evaluate how they will hold up in the NBA. Lonzo's shooting has been very poor but its only 9 games into his career lol. I used to think if a rookie had a bad first season then they will suck but that is definitely not the case. Kids are coming into the NBA way too early in my opinion. Look at Kuzma, he played all 4 years in college and he looks NBA ready and has been playing incredible.

Yeah that was a fucking SOFT ejection.  100%.

Another reason I believe the one-and-done is over-rated.  Only works on a rare occasion to me.  Kuzma just looks more experienced.  Lonzo looks like he's still playing high school hoops.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

I thought he flopped a bit, and I'm a Westbrook fan.

He defiantly flopped.  But smart play really.
Although it still didn't help them in the end....

I just think OKC are still trying to all work together.   The whole big3 are all ISO heavy players.  The one who seems to be adjusting best, imo, is Paul George.  He's been killing it.

Currently watching the Lakers/Bulls game on KODI.
Could only get the Bulls' commentary.  So fucking funny.  They are ripping Lonzo so hard!  Saying whenever Ball takes a 3, they should just turn their back and look for the rebound instad.  Haahaha!
He;s already missed 2 wide-open 3s.and an easy layup too.  And getting smoked on D.

Kuzma killing it.  Perfect from the field and leading scorer.  Fuck I rate him so much!