NBA

Mitch.

13 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

I don't get why you're so pouty about this anyway.  You won without you won with. It's not like you went backwards and I'm claiming that. It's just simply a wash. Fact.

Not pouty. It just amazes me you take the idiots side of any argument regardless of the topic. You're a real life Skip Bayliss.

4 hours ago, Mitch. said:

No matter who GSW was to sign, if it was a big name, top 5 player like Giannis, you'd still call him a dog. 

That simply isn't true. Durant's case was clearly above and beyond being a dog considering the circumstances.  Not sure why GS fans pretend otherwise.

You live in your own world if you don't think majority gave backlash for Durant joining GS.

What don't you understand? Like seriously, what is so hard to understand?

On a championship contending team. Up 3-1 on the team that won the year prior and went 73-9. Blow the 3-1 lead, in part due to your own choking.  Leave your team to join that team.

Pretty easy stuff to understand here.

6 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

You live in your own world if you don't think majority gave backlash for Durant joining GS.

What don't you understand? Like seriously, what is so hard to understand?

On a championship contending team. Up 3-1 on the team that won the year prior and went 73-9. Blow the 3-1 lead, in part due to your own choking.  Leave your team to join that team.

Pretty easy stuff to understand here.

Uhm, this wasn't the argument you numbskull 

17 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

Uhm, this wasn't the argument you numbskull 

Sorry when you have two sensitive golden state fans whining at once the arguments start to blend together.

As for yours.

2015 - dominate way to championship, no Durant

2016 - most dominant season of any team all time, simply got complacent and choked away a Finals, no Durant

2017 - dominate way to championship

It's pretty simple.

Wash.

1 hour ago, Nshesaid said:

?? ?

Multiple media outlets reporting, that after the game, Chris Paul, Trevor Ariza and Harden, went through another part in the back where the 2 locker rooms join so they could confront Austin Rivers.
Clint Capella even knocked on the Clippers' main door as a "distraction"

Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Nshesaid said:

Why though? I didn't watch the game.  Seems pretty weak to go after Rivers too.

I didn't see the whole game.  Just the highlights.   But Paul and Griffin were going each other most the game.  There was one point where Ariza was having words with Rivers (while he was in civvies on the bench) then both he and Griffin were ejected late in the 4th.  Then this all apparently happened after the game. 

Never have liked Paul personally. 

• Like 1

Hahahaha!!  Fuck.  I can't believe Lebron posted an instagram post, talking in the third person, congratulating HIMSELF on making 30,000 points, BEFORE he actually has!  What a douche.   This is why he will never be the GOAT.  Jordan would have never done that. Same with Kobe.  

It's like Brady putting something up congratulating himself on winning the upcoming Super Bowl before the game. 

Who does that shit?   Really?! smh. 

• Like 2