NBA

Mitch.

8 hours ago, Chrisx37 said:

So close to the all star break. I hope the Spurs can finally get a fully healthy roster after that but I am impressed they're 3rd seed still.

Considering the injuries (especially Kawaii obviously), they are doing incredibly!
Players like, Anderson and Murray have com along in leaps!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Considering the injuries (especially Kawaii obviously), they are doing incredibly!
Players like, Anderson and Murray have com along in leaps!

Yep! Really impressed with what they've done this year on both ends. Just need some consistent lineups and the best player back and they can be a pretty nice dark horse come playoff time.

• Like 1

Holy fuck!
How was that comeback from Philly!  Down 24 in the 3rd!  Win by 2.  Without Embiid too. 
Simmons triple-double. And Belinelli was massive in his debut for them.
How Simmons didn't male all-star is beyond me....

• 2 weeks later...

I've never liked Zaza, and I agree the whole incident was fucked. Get Bell back and let Zaza go!

I don't see however, how you say they all have egos.  Other than Green.
Steph has always done that shimmy he does after making a big shot. Way before they started winning.  Klay is as placid as thet come.  KD has developed an ego too, I'll give you that.

Westbrook for intance, always "celebrates" intensley after a big play too. It's no different really.
Was nice to see him run over to the ref and beg for him to give the Warriors a T yesterday too.

Anyway, it was nice seeing the Cavs get beat again today.  Spures destroyed them in every facet of the game.  Even with all the changes the team *cough Lebron* made, I don't know if they will even make it out of the East.

Philly have been fun to watch again.  Fucking love that team! (Due to Simmons mainly), but they are playing some good basketball.  They just need to stop getting lazy when having big leads, and letting the other team back in the game.

I want the thunder to sign Kendrick Perkins to a 10- day contract so he can step on steph’s glass ankles and knock him out of the playoffs. 

Youd think zaza’s teammates wouldn’t be pumped by his actions because he’s putting a target on all of their backs.

52 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Is it time for me to pretend I'm a hardcore Spurs fan yet?

I haven't watched a single game yet this seasoned ... Ate we do I need well or should I continue to fuck off?

You might as well dude, jump in! Best sport there is IMO.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Stream games.  Reddit always has great streams!

Speedo is old, he doesn't know what Reddit live streams are and won't get past the pop ups.

It is kind of crazy how far they've come..I remember like it was yesterday trying to split league pass because streams were never HD and laggy... Now I can be on my phone and pull up a 1080p HD steam with either commentary and less ads than leaguepass

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

Speedo is old, he doesn't know what Reddit live streams are and won't get past the pop ups.

It is kind of crazy how far they've come..I remember like it was yesterday trying to split league pass because streams were never HD and laggy... Now I can be on my phone and pull up a 1080p HD steam with either commentary and less ads than leaguepass

It's certainly incredible!
I use it when I'm at work to watch games when there isn't much to do.  Haha.

Nothing compares to the good ol' KODI box when it comes to watching games though!

25 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

It's certainly incredible!
I use it when I'm at work to watch games when there isn't much to do.  Haha.

Nothing compares to the good ol' KODI box when it comes to watching games though!

Damn, you love your Kodi..  I still haven't caved in but I don't watch games on the TV much anyways, and just use a firestick or w.e for netflix shows/movies.  Going straight to reddit live streams on phone or laptop is just too reliable.

Nice try. 

Nah not a big Zaza guy. Dirty. Oafish. Can bang when needed which is nice to have but the complete lack of athleticism hurts at times.

Unlike you I don’t watch with a bias. I see Russ throw himself into danger, potentially injuring 2 Warriors for a ball he has no chance at (gotta get those triple doubles) and Zaza being dragged to the ground where he lands on Russ. Blame Russ, not Zaza.  

"lol at the Zaza hate" when he intentionally tried to injure someone's leg, and plays dirty his whole career.  That's biased.

I agree that Russ is an out of control maniac half the time. It doesn't make what Zaza did there acceptable, but Russ definitely brings the potential for this all the time but ending up on the floor with his out of control antics.

I'm not a big Russ guy, I love his demeanor and will to bring it every night and be loyal to his franchise over taking an easy route...but I can't stand his style of play sometimes.  The chucking and 100mph to the rim every time actually isn't something I enjoy.   I like an explosive game, but more tactical and graceful.  Like a Kobe, Tmac, Vince Carter over a Westbrook, Drose, Griffin.

• Like 2