NBA

Mitch.

I'm loving watching Philly play.  

For me, it's so good seeing an Aussie playing so well.  

The major thing for Philly, in my opinion, has been the acquisitions of Bellinelli and Ilyasova (however you spell it), they have been incredible!

19 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I'm loving watching Philly play.  

For me, it's so good seeing an Aussie playing so well.  

The major thing for Philly, in my opinion, has been the acquisitions of Bellinelli and Ilyasova (however you spell it), they have been incredible!

I woulnd't even call Simmons and Aussie anymore. The guy has an American accent and doesn't seem like an Aussie to me.

At least Delly and Patty Mills keep true to where they come from.

37 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I woulnd't even call Simmons and Aussie anymore. The guy has an American accent and doesn't seem like an Aussie to me.

I thought he was an American lol, I never would have known. 

8 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

He's still definitely Aussie.  Few words here and there you can hear an American accent, but still 100% an Aussie. 

16 hours ago, Mitch. said:

He's still definitely Aussie.  Few words here and there you can hear an American accent, but still 100% an Aussie. 

I'm an Aussie living in Philly and his accent is almost gone. Nearly every 76ers fan I know thinks he's American haha.

• Haha 1

Korver was cold all game then got streaky in the 4th.  Lucky for the Cavs.
Still don't know how that call when against Pacers at the end.  Defiantly looked like it was Green who elbowed Stephenson?...

Crazy Lebron is playing full second halves though.

@JarJarBlinks what is wrong with your OKC?  It has to be an attitude thing.  All the talent in the world but just no cohesiveness with PG & Melo.  Seems like way too much guessing around.  Need to drop one of those 2.

If Westbrook didn't go super nova that series was over quick.

Can't lie, I'm on the Utah train hard right now.  Love the way they play, tons of movement and no egos.  I was hoping OKC would stop GS but it looks like zero chance there, Utah is my team.

5 minutes ago, Speedo's Edge said:

@JarJarBlinks what is wrong with your OKC?  It has to be an attitude thing.  All the talent in the world but just no cohesiveness with PG & Melo.  Seems like way too much guessing around.  Need to drop one of those 2.

If Westbrook didn't go super nova that series was over quick.

Can't lie, I'm on the Utah train hard right now.  Love the way they play, tons of movement and no egos.  I was hoping OKC would stop GS but it looks like zero chance there, Utah is my team.

The Jazz are a brutal matchup for what the Thunder want to do.  Gobert/Favors are impossible for Russ to attack, and Steven Adams has been completely neutralized.  

I also think last night was one of the first times Russ stopped trying to keep PG "happy" and just went off.  He's been playing tentative and weird all season.  Also, when Melo isn't hitting 3's he's pretty much useless.  I would assume angry Russ is here to stay, I just hope he can bring it back to OKC for game 7. 

What a win by Indy!  Dipo was fucking massive that game!
Can legit see Pacers taking game 7.  Will be tough however!  Because I can seriously see Lebron getting every slightest touch call and taking more FTA than the entire Pacers team combined.  Can't have LBJ losing in the first round!