NBA

Mitch.

I'm so fucking glad I was at work for that game.  I think I would have thrown something at my TV and broke it otherwise!
HOW THE FUCK did they lose that?!   Fuck me!...

Wow! First game of the Playoffs that actually surprised me. I still say Dubs in 6, but at least now it's interesting. Please though let the Celtics win tomorrow. I can't stand Lebron being in the Finals again, especially with this awful squad.

I'm cheering for Celts too.
Legit though, if Houston knock out GS, I will be going for whoever comes out of the East. 
That's how much I hate the whole Rockets team!  I'll even cheer for Lebron (never thought I would say that!) over Harden and Paul.

Anyway, for my little "bitch" about the game.....
How does HOU have a THIRTEEN more fta?!  
Obviously, I didn't see the game. But from what I have read, there was some iffy calls...  I really don't know though...  Not going to sit the through a replay.
ESPECIALLY that fucking 4th!

5 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Legit though, if Houston knock out GS, I will be going for whoever comes out of the East. 
That's how much I hate the whole Rockets team!  I'll even cheer for Lebron (never thought I would say that!) over Harden and Paul.

Obviously, I didn't see the game. But from what I have read, there was some iffy calls...  I really don't know though...  Not going to sit the through a replay.

https://streamable.com/hmovk

Klay hit that and it was taken away. In the 2nd Steph picked up his 3rd foul on a super weak call with 5 minutes left, had to come out, and Houston immediately went on a run.

But stay composed, move the ball, hit shots. They can blame themselves.

I need to turn my notifications off on the Bleacher Report app.

Every Cavs game I will get probably 10-15 notifications saying how great LeBron is. Even when he makes a pretty simple pass they will make out as if he just did something no one has done before.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cavs make it to the finals again. The NBA obviously want it badly.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Is this really a question?  Harden has made his career off of being a flopping fish and a step back jumpshot lol. 

• Like 3

Doesn't seem like GS got any "homecourt calls" when you see those numbers.  But like I said, I didn't see the game so I can't really comment too much.
Did notice that their 4th was fucking shit!
A lot of comments I seen about Kerr sitting Steph for the start of the 4th when he was obviously hot after the third too.
Anyway, they should NOT have blown that lead anyway.

Really hoping they can turn up for game 5, and the league doesn't try extend it.  (Comments I have read). I don't really buy into that stuff, but something similar diiidddd happen when the Cavs won it all.