NBA

Mitch.

His starting to go ISO on so may possessions the last few games, has really pissed me off.  Warriors play so much better when the ball is moving. As shown by today when the Dubs unleashed. 
Steph and (especially) Klay were fucking insane!

5 hours ago, Mitch. said:

His starting to go ISO on so may possessions the last few games, has really pissed me off.  Warriors play so much better when the ball is moving. As shown by today when the Dubs unleashed. 
Steph and (especially) Klay were fucking insane!

Steph and Klay were insane.. sounds like pre Durant Warriors to me when they won 73 games... Not sure why Dubs fans are in denial, they were a little more fun to watch and a little better as a team without so much clutter of stars.

• Like 1

Why? You're deflecting.  You think they are better now than their team when Steph and Klay ran the show. That's where this stemmed from.  They were better, more chemistry, dominant champions, a 73 wins season most all time.. Now 58 wins, struggling to get into finals, lacking the excitement they had which we got a reminder of last night when Steph and Klay went off and Durant was a ghost in the 4th

13 hours ago, Vera said:

Why? You're deflecting.  You think they are better now than their team when Steph and Klay ran the show. That's where this stemmed from.  They were better, more chemistry, dominant champions, a 73 wins season most all time.. Now 58 wins, struggling to get into finals, lacking the excitement they had which we got a reminder of last night when Steph and Klay went off and Durant was a ghost in the 4th

We’ve had this argument. You’re wrong. You’re dumb. 

Seeing as you’re dumb, I’m interested in knowing what you do if you don’t go after Durant. 

So instead of dodging like every single time I’ve ever challenged you in any thread in any section, answer the question. 

It's not dumb when numbers are on your side.

Stop changing the topic when you get stuck. We aren't playing GM here, the topic was simply who was a better team stemmed from Mitches comment on how exciting they were (while Durant was a non factor)

They are a better team lead by Steph and Klay and a collective. Fact.

10 hours ago, Vera said:

It's not dumb when numbers are on your side.

Stop changing the topic when you get stuck. We aren't playing GM here, the topic was simply who was a better team stemmed from Mitches comment on how exciting they were (while Durant was a non factor)

They are a better team lead by Steph and Klay and a collective. Fact.

What numbers, 16-1? They just beat the best team they've played in 4 years.

You think they shouldn't have signed Durant. I would like to know what you think they should have done.