NBA

Mitch.

12 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I'm so sick of Westbrook tbh.  Never gets any smarter all athleticism, my least favorite kind of players.  I like his tenacity to bring it 110% every night, no doubt we need more of that in the NBA but man is he dumb.  Like tunnel vision head down point guard.

Great talent but overrated as hell.  Stats mean so little to me in NBA besides efficiency which still can have variables. 

Wake me up when playoffs start this year is so boring already besides Bucks 

says he hates analytics, hates on the one player you should like if you hate analytics.....typical Jan.

I think this year has been awesome.  The league is more equal than it has been in awhile, a lot of talent everywhere.  Also, Houston being terrible is delicious. 

11 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

says he hates analytics, hates on the one player you should like if you hate analytics.....typical Jan.

Say what? I had to live with an entire season being distracted by Russell Westbricks stupid triple double record.  That's the hype he gets is stats.  Look I still like the guy, wayyyyyy more than Harden and Durant, but he is a chucky bastard and it gets old.

11 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I think this year has been awesome.  The league is more equal than it has been in awhile, a lot of talent everywhere.  Also, Houston being terrible is delicious. 

That is a delicious plate indeed but I'm just bored of it all. New talent are never 'amazing' to me. Where's the next masters of the game, the next to evolve it. While I like it's more team oriented it's hard to get into until playoffs now.

I'll go to some live bucks games but my obsession is over.

I think the season so far has been quite surprising actually!  Definitely didn't think teams like Denver would be playing as amazing as they are!
Spurs have been great despite everyone writing them off early. Derozan playing like an MVP.  Rockets slow start is always amazing.  Jazz are super fun to watch.
Obviously loving how the Dubs are playing.  Think Curry is on a different level so far.  Playing as good as, if not better than the starts of his MVP seasons.
The East is actually amazing this year with how close it's been there.
All in all, I've been really enjoying it.

8 hours ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

If the Warriors big 4 all play 75+ games they might challenge 74 wins. 

They’re finally all being themselves together.  Curry especially. 

They won't.  Kerr will rest a heap of games I think.

13 hours ago, Mitch. said:

They won't.  Kerr will rest a heap of games I think.

They won’t rest more than a handful of games. The worry I think would be a ding here and there that they could probably play through, but Kerr doesn’t chance it. 

Like I said - 75 each. That accounts for rest. 

Wow!
Butler to Philly for Saric, Covington, Bayliss and a second rounder. 
I think MIN got the better end of the deal really.

Saric and Covington are going to be big losses.   They should have included Fultz instead of those two...

11 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Nobodies beating my Bucks so meh.

Bucks are great!   Don't get me wrong...  But I don't even see them getting out of the east man.

It's Toronto, Celts, and even Sixers now with JB.

And even so....  No one is beating GSW in a series....

On 11/4/2018 at 12:45 PM, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

If the Warriors big 4 all play 75+ games they might challenge 74 wins. 

They’re finally all being themselves together.  Curry especially. 

I would love to see them do it again, but it's almost impossible to keep up that pace. Its just one of those once in a generation accomplishments in sports. Like an NFL team going undefeated in the regular season

Whether or not they're as good with a decent replacement, it's going to be super difficult to find one when they're already over the cap.

The thought of him leaving is so weird to me. Golden State offers the most money, the best place to live, the best team, a selfless superstar to play with and what will be the newest most state of the art arena in the league.

But somehow, he didn't anticipate the shit he got for joining. Somehow, he doesn't know why he still gets shit. He's a weird dude, so who knows what he's thinking.

Not looking good right now for the Dubs.  Gotta make a move hopefully the right one.

Curry needs to lead that team anyways, been saying it, Durant is the best player on that team individually but not for the Dub machine that is sharing the ball and hitting everything in a matter of seconds.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

Whether or not they're as good with a decent replacement, it's going to be super difficult to find one when they're already over the cap.

The thought of him leaving is so weird to me. Golden State offers the most money, the best place to live, the best team, a selfless superstar to play with and what will be the newest most state of the art arena in the league.

But somehow, he didn't anticipate the shit he got for joining. Somehow, he doesn't know why he still gets shit. He's a weird dude, so who knows what he's thinking.

been trying to tell you he's a fucking snek for years now...

• Haha 1