NBA

Mitch.

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

Not looking good right now for the Dubs.  Gotta make a move hopefully the right one.

Curry needs to lead that team anyways, been saying it, Durant is the best player on that team individually but not for the Dub machine that is sharing the ball and hitting everything in a matter of seconds.

We’ll add Boogie and be fine 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's easy nowadays to see if someone is worthy to have an nba conversation with. You just ask who's the goat. If they even think about and bring Lebron to the convo you know they're just recycling the opinions of those in the media. Which I get it they do their job and their job is to get clicks so they have to advertise the nba as of now as the best ever to do so.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, petros said:

It's easy nowadays to see if someone is worthy to have an nba conversation with. You just ask who's the goat. If they even think about and brink Lebron to the convo you know they're just recycling the opinions of those in the media. Which I get it they do their job and their job is to get clicks so they have to advertise the nba as of now as the best ever to do so.

Yeah one time I heard Chris Webber who was getting super mad at all the Harden travels/flops and said "you know what, I want to keep my job, no one would give up this job, so I'm going to just stay quiet and not say what I'm actually thinking right now"

• Like 1

Also the media keep sleeping on the Thuner! They're playing excellent. They have the best defense in the league even without their best defender plus defending the 3pointers better from anybody. Everybody's mad that pg13 choose Russ(the guy apparently nobody wants to play with) over Lebron(apparently the best guy and teammate in the league) and okc over their beloved LA. I remember at one point the rockets where in the 2nd last spot and those people where still like "rockets, nuggets and the lakers are the only threat to the warriors". Man I want a lakers vs okc in the playoffs so much I have so much confidence in that team at last after all the ups and downs all these years even with kd in the team.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, petros said:

Also the media keep sleeping on the Thuner! They're playing excellent. They have the best defense in the league even without their best defender plus defending the 3pointers better from anybody. Everybody's mad that pg13 choose Russ(the guy apparently nobody wants to play with) over Lebron(apparently the best guy and teammate in the league) and okc over their beloved LA. I remember at one point the rockets where in the 2nd last spot and those people where still like "rockets, nuggets and the lakers are the only threat to the warriors". Man I want a lakers vs okc in the playoffs so much I have so much confidence in that team at last after all the ups and downs all these years even with kd in the team.

you are now my favorite blink-online poster.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NJansaid said:

Omg what is with all the Thunder fans in here.  Westbrook is so hard to watch imo but at least they got rid of Melo.  

Adams is my top 10 favorite players tho currently. Plays the right way.

Go Bucks

lol there are like 2. I like the Bucks too! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

They're booing Kawhi everytime he touches the damn ball.

Yeah I mean he definitely went out like an ass but I didn't expect Spurs fans to do that.  It's not like he went to Golden State or teamed with LeBron..

He was legit my favorite player that Heat series.