NBA

Mitch.

Yeah game 2 was huge.. Would have figured they'd come out on another level swinging.

One of the best things LeBron has done tbh, completely killed their hopes. Even if his shot still looks like a prayer everytime to me...idk if it's his form or what but it looks so ugly, he's hitting it though.

Wow I was really considering putting actual money down on the Raptors to win, even though my heart is with Lebron. It seemed like one of those scenarios where everyone knee jerk reacts and misses the mark. 

Funny how right everyone is about them. If they get swept they should be suspended from the post season next year.

• Like 1

This is disgusting watching this.  Dubs defense is the worst I have seen it in fucking ages!
So many shots dropping in and out too.  Fucking frustrating.

Massive props to the Pels D more than anything.  It has been incredible.

Simmons lost that game for them.
Should have taken that ball out after the rebound instead of trying the tip in.  They had the time on their side.
And those poor inbound passes were just ugly!

1 hour ago, Speedo's Edge said:

Lol sorry man, as enticing as that sounds, I can never root for the Dubs.  I just wouldn't watch that series.

No need to be sorry about that man. 
If Rocks knock GS out, I won't be watching anything after that myself.  Can't stand HOU's style of play. Harden flopping, and CP crying the whole finals series.  No thanks.

• Like 1

CP3 has sneakily become my least favorite player on that team, even above Harden.

Maybe..

Harden is just so hard to watch as a longtime fan of the game..everything he does is like scammy or cheap.  Like just don't flop one time on a shot, don't travel one time on a step back.

Hate how ESPN has to pretend hype it too..like he's so great to watch.

• Like 1

Oh I'm DEFINITELY rooting for the Warriors against the POS Rockets.  Fuck that team.  They have one of the 2 best teams in basketball and don't even fill the stadium.  

I hope Durant averages 50 against them and I hate the Snake. 

15 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Oh I'm DEFINITELY rooting for the Warriors against the POS Rockets.  Fuck that team.  They have one of the 2 best teams in basketball and don't even fill the stadium.  

I hope Durant averages 50 against them and I hate the Snake. 

:-o
I legit never thought I would ever see you say you would be going for the Warriors.  Ever.
Haha.

Rockets are easily my LEAST enjoyable team to watch!

• Like 1