NBA

Mitch.

Were you expecting anything else though?
Lebron always has a cake walk to the finals.  Always.

HOU/GSW will be the real finals.  Whoever wins that, wins it all.
UNLESS, that series goes 7 and the team who comes out is totally fucking gassed, and Cavs get a sweep through the ECF and are fresh.

7 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Am I the only one that thinks the Celtics would beat the Cavs if they meet in the conference finals?

Probably. When you don't have your two best players and the other team has LeBron you probably aren't favored. But people thought the 76ers would kill them too. I believe in Brad Stevens.

Ive always hated Lebron and I also hate the Rockets (Harden and Chris Paul 2 losers). Golden State is so fun to watch I just cant hate them. They were more likeable without Durant tho. Just great drafting and coaching.

Lebron might go down to the Celtics though! If not he will lose to GS again

I have this really strange small feeling Celtics win it all this year..idk I just think they are too well coached and Horford creates mismatches.  

7 game series though...makes it hard to see anyone but Golden State with remaining teams unless Houston flops and flails and gets in GS heads.

Brad Stevens creates nightmare match ups for the opposing team. They just have so many great defenders that can get under your skin.

If they can somewhat shut down LeBron then I can see them winning the series in 6 games.

2 hours ago, VeraLife182 said:

1/16 payout for Celtics winning it all....kind of risky with Golden State but honestly might take this.  I just see them as smarter than everyone else and constantly moving which is unpredictable to plan for.

I think this is where Golden State has the advantage Houston.  Ball movement.  Hardly any ISO compared to other teams.  And amazing D also.