Jump to content
Mitch.

NBA

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ghent said:

Yet you were his #1 super fan boy in the years before that haha

"the ones closest to us always twist the knife the deepest"-JarJarBlinks, 2018

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair no one really knew how much a diva Durant was, kind of snuck up on us with that. I've never seen anyone in his position get more beat up by Twitter trolls then him.  He will respond to everyone and then make a fake account.. yikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

Not looking good right now for the Dubs.  Gotta make a move hopefully the right one.

Curry needs to lead that team anyways, been saying it, Durant is the best player on that team individually but not for the Dub machine that is sharing the ball and hitting everything in a matter of seconds.

We’ll add Boogie and be fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

We’ll add Boogie and be fine 

I keep forgetting about him.  So ridiculous if they all get healthy.

Reminds me a bit of that 04 Laker team tho..Payton, Kobe, Malone, Shaq.  Actually no, you guys are more stacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a really good time to live in Milwaukee. 

Brewers was a blast although depressing.  Bucks are easily one of the most exciting teams right now with Giannis and Budenholzer coaching now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's easy nowadays to see if someone is worthy to have an nba conversation with. You just ask who's the goat. If they even think about and bring Lebron to the convo you know they're just recycling the opinions of those in the media. Which I get it they do their job and their job is to get clicks so they have to advertise the nba as of now as the best ever to do so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, petros said:

It's easy nowadays to see if someone is worthy to have an nba conversation with. You just ask who's the goat. If they even think about and brink Lebron to the convo you know they're just recycling the opinions of those in the media. Which I get it they do their job and their job is to get clicks so they have to advertise the nba as of now as the best ever to do so.

Yeah one time I heard Chris Webber who was getting super mad at all the Harden travels/flops and said "you know what, I want to keep my job, no one would give up this job, so I'm going to just stay quiet and not say what I'm actually thinking right now"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the media keep sleeping on the Thuner! They're playing excellent. They have the best defense in the league even without their best defender plus defending the 3pointers better from anybody. Everybody's mad that pg13 choose Russ(the guy apparently nobody wants to play with) over Lebron(apparently the best guy and teammate in the league) and okc over their beloved LA. I remember at one point the rockets where in the 2nd last spot and those people where still like "rockets, nuggets and the lakers are the only threat to the warriors". Man I want a lakers vs okc in the playoffs so much I have so much confidence in that team at last after all the ups and downs all these years even with kd in the team.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, petros said:

Also the media keep sleeping on the Thuner! They're playing excellent. They have the best defense in the league even without their best defender plus defending the 3pointers better from anybody. Everybody's mad that pg13 choose Russ(the guy apparently nobody wants to play with) over Lebron(apparently the best guy and teammate in the league) and okc over their beloved LA. I remember at one point the rockets where in the 2nd last spot and those people where still like "rockets, nuggets and the lakers are the only threat to the warriors". Man I want a lakers vs okc in the playoffs so much I have so much confidence in that team at last after all the ups and downs all these years even with kd in the team.

you are now my favorite blink-online poster.  

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg what is with all the Thunder fans in here.  Westbrook is so hard to watch imo but at least they got rid of Melo.  

Adams is my top 10 favorite players tho currently. Plays the right way.

 

Go Bucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJansaid said:

Omg what is with all the Thunder fans in here.  Westbrook is so hard to watch imo but at least they got rid of Melo.  

Adams is my top 10 favorite players tho currently. Plays the right way.

 

Go Bucks

lol there are like 2. I like the Bucks too! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe how close the west is right now. You can be in 3rd spot and if you lose you drop to 8th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Speedo said:

They're booing Kawhi everytime he touches the damn ball.

Yeah I mean he definitely went out like an ass but I didn't expect Spurs fans to do that.  It's not like he went to Golden State or teamed with LeBron..

He was legit my favorite player that Heat series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×