TD behind the scenes: Shit They Didn't Show...

Aria

At least Aria is trying to do something fun and contribute to the boards though. Don't really see the point of knocking someone for taking the effort to make a gag, unless it's like god awful. He actually lined up the dialogue with Ilan's gestures and expressions and stuff, and there were some funny moments.

You guys:

bff29c147aa1e3658ee87c13ff7ddb75.jpg

1 hour ago, knapton said:

I just thinks its lame when you dont like something and then go and put effort into making a video trashing something. Like you dont like it, ok, go away then. The album isnt even that bad. Whatever. Im sure no agrees with me. 

SNL_1350_09_Debbie_Downer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, knapton said:

I just thinks its lame when you dont like something and then go and put effort into making a video trashing something. Like you dont like it, ok, go away then. The album isnt even that bad. Whatever. Im sure no agrees with me. 

I genuinely love the album, It's been the main thing I've listened to over the last year and I still found this really funny. it's not trashing the album, it's trashing Tom! I have no issue with that haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, knapton said:

Ever heard of having a sense of humor?