Paramore

Ghost

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Paramore becoming more and more like Hayley Williams and The Paramores. Or like Panic at The Disco...

it was always that. when they were first coming up on fueled by ramen, hayley had a separate deal with atlantic records or something like that. she was getting payed more and the other members were essentially touring musicians without anyone really knowing. it was all in that interview when the two brothers left the band

• Like 1

The fact that they half-signed on Fueled By Ramen for the image of it with Haley making bank with Atlantic was always so infuriating to me. She seems like the girl who talks about how she doesn't really get along with other girls and also screws over most of the guys in her life so to sum it up, everybody is out to get her and she has a slew of fair-weather friends who don't really trust her business or interpersonal integrity.

Even the tone of that message. "To be honest, this has been really painful..." as though you can't imagine why this would happen and it's surprising to you and you also had nothing to do with it, it was simply done to you.

• Like 1

jeremy was the biggest douche in the band anyway. when the two brothers quit, one of them had mentioned that they kicked jeremy out multiple times and hailey kept bringing him back. 

i met the whole band when i was 16. hailey was a cunt, jeremy thought he was a god, and the other three guys were really awesome and humble. 

anyway, the band peaked with Brand New Eyes. once the brothers quit, i stopped listening. they clearly wrote all of the songs

Absolutely it is. It's always been the Hayley show, but ever since the first two members left. They have really been pushing that they are a "band". Interesting to hear why this guy left, probably for the same reasons as the first two. Really a shame too. I think Hayley is massively talented.

You can also thank some of there new sound to Ilan Rubin.

17 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I'm just still super surprised by everything that went down.

she didn't mention any of this once that night we hooked up in the porta potty at warped tour.

also, hailey? haley? it's Hayley

Is Chad Gilbert still about? or did Clarke drive him away?

Either way you might want to apologies for talking about his girl that way. 

26 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

Is Chad Gilbert still about? or did Clarke drive him away?

Either way you might want to apologies for talking about his girl that way. 

I don't really see the point in posting here anymore, especially after seeing all of this. Fuck every last one of you, my wife is beautiful and hot.