Paramore

Ghost

Well, in ths particular case, I'd understand why they're doing an article with her, although they hang out with the rest of the band too.

The important thing here, despite Hayley depression problems, is the two label deals that are ruling Paramore. Hayley is under Atlantic, while the rest of the band is under Fueled By Ramen. What a weird scenario to be in.

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, Kay said:

I shared this in the blink discussion on it, but she's not some one off diva. loads of artists do things like this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45470744

Paramore are not in any of those bands leagues, they need their biggest hits more than they do.

They'll be playing it again at some point and it'll be even more embarrassing when a 40 year old goes back on her word and starts playing a song with immature lyrics out of pure desperation. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Paramore are not in any of those bands leagues, they need their biggest hits more than they do.

They'll be playing it again at some point and it'll be even more embarrassing when a 40 year old goes back on her word and starts playing a song with immature lyrics out of pure desperation. 

I really doubt it, they'll probably have an audience that's like "whey haven't heard this live in years" and that's it. people are making a way bigger deal out of this than it actually is. It's a song they've played live for years, they have other big singles, it really doesn't matter. they have had a large enough career to not need to rely on playing one big song live.