Can anyone please tell me what brand shirts mark hoppus is wearing here??Most Impotantly what does mark wear in the first photo?I've been dying to know that??

#DefendPopPunk

21 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Have no idea for the other pics.

But the last one is an Atticus shirt.

Can you please answer a last question??What shirts is Travis wearing in the second photo which looks like an upside down arrow and the fourth photo which looks like rhie 82 something in red??And please tell me what is that white shirt Tom is wearing in the photo you uploaded??

On 2015. 12. 31. at 10:04 AM, #DefendPopPunk said:

Can you please answer a last question??What shirts is Travis wearing in the second photo which looks like an upside down arrow and the fourth photo which looks like rhie 82 something in red??

the black and white circle-arrow H is the logo for hawk shoes.

the other one is this: http://i.imgur.com/64W2LxQ.png
(ThirdRate or something like that, but it's not a brand)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poet Danderson said:

Looks like he has the sense of humour of a 13 year old as well as the dress sense. 

For your fucking information,I'm a 25 year old who drives fucking cab in an economically backward country,i.e.,India...So i was surfing the net the other day and I decided why not know the names of the cheap brands which I can buy too...Fuck you americans getting unemployment money and smartphones and whatever the fuck you want...But when a guy wants to know some brand names you kick him down...FOR THAT I HOPE YOUR FAMILY DIES OF CANCER YOU EVIL ROTTEN INBRED INCESTUAL BORN DOG'S SHIT FACED FUCK...I hope you crash in an accident or something...FUCK YOUR INCESTUAL CHILD MOLESTING RAPIST FAMILY...I hope your mother gets brutally raped in her vagina with a SWORD...DIE YOU FUCK AND MAY YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE BRUTALLY TOO

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 2:28 PM, Poet Danderson said:

I said no need to thank me.

I don't want to thank you...You fucking americans look down and are racist on middle-class earning people who live in India like me...I just wanted to know the cheap brand names because  they look cool...Don't your parents(who are brother and sister who fucked and gave birth to an ugly-incestual born mutant i.e. you) teach you manners??Well I hope they die in a car crash this week(DIE SLOWLY)...I hope you see your brother and mother vomitting blood after the crash and bleeding from her vagina...Or I hope you all die of some disease...FUCK YOUR FAMILY...I HOPE YOUR HOUSE BURNS DOWN and you see your mother screaming in pain and a glass shrapnel pierces your mothers vagina...PLEASE LET YOUR FAMILY DIE SLOWLY

3 minutes ago, #DefendPopPunk said:

I don't want to thank you...You fucking americans look down and are racist on middle-class earning people who live in India like me...I just wanted to know the cheap brand names because  they look cool...Don't your parents(who are brother and sister who fucked and gave birth to an ugly-incestual born mutant i.e. you) teach you manners??Well I hope they die in a car crash this week(DIE SLOWLY)...I hope you see your brother and mother vomitting blood after the crash and bleeding from her vagina...Or I hope you all die of some disease...FUCK YOUR FAMILY...I HOPE YOUR HOUSE BURNS DOWN and you see your mother screaming in pain and a glass shrapnel pierces your mothers vagina...PLEASE LET YOUR FAMILY DIE SLOWLY

Haha, absolute gold.

I'm English by the way, anything you care to list that you don't like about us?