Millencolin

Triangle

I love No Cigar and some other tracks but never gave them a proper chance. I keep meaning to. the vocalist reminds me of the guy from Bad Religion. who I also quite like but I've always found that weird. no idea if anyone else hears it though. 

17 minutes ago, GrimCityGirl said:

I love No Cigar and some other tracks but never gave them a proper chance. I keep meaning to. the vocalist reminds me of the guy from Bad Religion. who I also quite like but I've always found that weird. no idea if anyone else hears it though. 

Their first album is definitely my favourite, and I also think he kind of does now that you said that.

• 2 years later...

Good to hear! I really liked their last album. They were one of my favourite bands growing up, my friends and I used to have a big thing for Swedish skate punk bands back in the day. Still love the shit out of almost all their songs (except for the Machine 15 album.) 

They aren't perfect live but I've always had fun at their shows. We might go see them again this summer, they're playing with Bad Religion. 

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

Good to hear! I really liked their last album. They were one of my favourite bands growing up, my friends and I used to have a big thing for Swedish skate punk bands back in the day. Still love the shit out of almost all their songs (except for the Machine 15 album.) 

They aren't perfect live but I've always had fun at their shows. We might go see them again this summer, they're playing with Bad Religion. 

I love the last album, I enjoy Machine 15 too, it's so different but still have the Millencolin fingerprint all over it. 
Sounds like a great evening; Bad Religion and Millencolin on the same bill

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2016 at 11:32 AM, Kay said:

Interesting comparing the vocalist to Bad Religion since Millencolin are Swedish. The accent is very noticeable I will add.

A lot of ska punk bands haven't aged well, but that's not their case. Da Strike and The Monkey Boogie are still amazing. I will always have a soft spot for Life On A Plate and For Monkeys. 

Killercrush, Friends till the End and Jellygoose are three super underrated songs from Life on a Plate. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

A lot of ska punk bands haven't aged well, but that's not their case. Da Strike and The Monkey Boogie are still amazing. I will always have a soft spot for Life On A Plate and For Monkeys. 

Killercrush, Friends till the End and Jellygoose are three super underrated songs from Life on a Plate. 

Da Strike is awesome. Entrance At Rudebrook is one of my favorites. Killercrush is in my playlist for practicing drums so there's enough said about that.

• Love 1

I used to jam to home from home so much back in the day.  This band was heavily used in the soundtrack to this mountain biking tv show that got me into riding which i watched on repeat in high school.  Theyre songs always sound good.

• Like 1