Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi News, Rumors, Trailers, SPOILER WARNING

Chewy030

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Can't wait for you to nit pick it to death while claiming you still love it Cheerios :)

Oh I will!

To be fair though I don't really love TFA. It's good, but it's probably my least favorite Star Wars.  I did love Rogue One though, and I'm very optimistic about The Last Jedi!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 9:41 AM, _Kyle_ said:

I have a feeling it will be exactly a lot like Empire....

This one is getting praise for being unpredictable and taking risks. 

The reviews, bundled with the fact that Johnson is getting his own trilogy, has me very excited for this one. He seems to have nailed this movie. 

13 hours ago, darkarrow said:

Pretty sure Disney pays for good reviews....

They at the very least honeypot the shit out of reviewers. Also what they've done to smaller theatres is bullshit.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/disney-lays-down-the-law-for-theaters-on-star-wars-the-last-jedi-1509528603

52 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I am going into this movie not buying the hype. Because I know if I do, I will be disappointed.

I'll be honest, the last one, was just ok. Great to see the reunions of the old cast, and it had good spots, but couldn't get into the new characters at all. They were boring. I hope this movie changes that.

yeah I only liked Rey out of the n00bs, have zero interest in the other two. I loved Rogue One though. 

• Like 1

Saw the movie tonight. It was better than TFA, up until the end. Kind of suffers from being the second movie out of the new trilogy, answers quite a lot of questions but leaves some hanging for the next movie obviously. I feel like it’s not as good as most reviewers say it is. But definitely worth watching. 

33 minutes ago, Thomas D. said:

Saw the movie tonight. It was better than TFA, up until the end. Kind of suffers from being the second movie out of the new trilogy, answers quite a lot of questions but leaves some hanging for the next movie obviously. I feel like it’s not as good as most reviewers say it is. But definitely worth watching. 

Great insight.

I think the fact Rey is being trained in a remote location by a former Jedi and the resistance is in a tough spot basically makes my point true. Hell, even when I saw Spike Lee last month he said Adam Driver was basically Darth Vader. He is. It's not exactly the same, but it's basically the same. 

I think I'll save my money and just pop in Empire and watch that. 

• Like 1