Chewy030

Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi News, Rumors, Trailers, SPOILER WARNING

Yeah same! I loved the fact at midnight I had no idea what the movie is about. Hope the marketing, trailers etc keep up that trend

• Like 2

Is this movie going to start exactly where TFA left off? All other Star Wars movies take place at least a couple years after the previous one. Or in Attack of the Clones' case, ten years after.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the opening crawl if nothing has happened since the last movie.

id say, it will be something Jedi knight luke skywalker has taken Padawan Rey under his wing etc etc exposition / del toro character name and is a cunt etc and heres why

For anybody saying that the negative backlash to the prequels wasn't already apparent by Attack of the Clones.

Daisy Ridley on Episode 8:

"It's two hours of me and Mark Hamill staring at each other. And at the end of the film you're not quite sure if he's gonna take or not. Nine opens the same way."

Really tho, I love how excited she gets. "It's such a good story!"

• Like 2

I had someone last night try to convince me the prequels were better than....i admit i don't think with the exception of 2 they were HORRIBLE but in no way are they better than 7. ...I wanted to send them a flaming bag of dog poop.

14 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

I had someone last night try to convince me the prequels were better than....i admit i don't think with the exception of 2 they were HORRIBLE but in no way are they better than 7. ...I wanted to send them a flaming bag of dog poop.

Yeah I knew a guy in college like this. He was a weirdo.

• Like 1

what? you mean to tell me the years of an all out constant media blitz has lost some of it's charm?

On 3/1/2016 at 6:35 AM, theedge00 said:

That 'special' feeling of a new Star Wars film is definitely gone. Now it's just, eh new SW.

Definitely not the case for me. I really hope SW never loses it's nostalgia. Probably the most successful franchise of all time - I really hope Disney does it right.

I have really high hopes for Episode 8. I expect it to be better than The Force Awakens. If for no other reason than it will be a more original story.

At least, it had better be a more original story. If it's an Empire Strikes Back remake I'm done.