Kanye West

boxelder

23 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Kind of sounds like he uses the same tactic as Trump. The more diarrhea you spew, the more popular you are.

Yeah and not many people can act like this and it turn into a positive for them.

If Meryl Street came out and said "Indian people smell like curry", I think she would lose a lot of fans and movie roles lol .

• Like 1

He literally clarified that he doesn't have to support anything Trump does to support the energy he has and the fact that he represents a world where anything can happen. He even said that when he met with Trump, he was in the middle of battling opiate addiction, which, in his perspective, was a big reason he ever ended up there. I don't know that that says "hardcore supporter" so much as a person who obsesses over the prospect that anything is possible. Like yeah, he has the hat and he loves the guy, because in his mind, Trump represents that philosophy as someone who had everything stacked against him and ended up the President.

9 hours ago, ungroovy said:

He literally clarified that he doesn't have to support anything Trump does to support the energy he has and the fact that he represents a world where anything can happen. He even said that when he met with Trump, he was in the middle of battling opiate addiction, which, in his perspective, was a big reason he ever ended up there. I don't know that that says "hardcore supporter" so much as a person who obsesses over the prospect that anything is possible. Like yeah, he has the hat and he loves the guy, because in his mind, Trump represents that philosophy as someone who had everything stacked against him and ended up the President.

That's my understanding of it. Kanye West is super smart to a degree, but also super fucking superficial. so he likes Trump, but not really.