26 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Never mind, I just found out that it comes with the Rhythm Collision sticker.RC-Harries_front.jpg

Another reason why I love that guitar is that it got me into so many sick bands I probably wouldn't have discovered any other way when I was 13-14.

Yeah, thats how I got into them also. It's  amazing what a little piece of paper can do. 

1 minute ago, Q182 said:

Yeah, thats how I got into them also. It's  amazing what a little piece of paper can do. 

notice that the RC sticker is all black and white. the blue is clearly something else. i always thought it was a small cow, sideways. but it looks more like a bison:

cow.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

do you know the story about tom and tiltwheel? and the resulting track, "Bli'ink" (which is basically the same as "does my breath smell?" with different lyrics)...

Yeah I know the story, I don't think I've heard the actual song though 

2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

@Q182, here is a VERY LARGE pic (2MB / 3,000px wide) of that super clear NJ warped tour shot of the front of the guitar:

https://postimg.org/image/s6rjfxhf1/

Thanks Davey for all of your help. Hopefully going to get photoshop (I only used it at school I don't have it for personal use just yet) and extract some stickers from the image. 

45 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i'm a design professor. if you send me the PSD via PM i'll handle everything else and give you back separate printable files.

Thanks. I'll make sure to dig it up this week (I think it might be an illustrator file if that affects it at all). 

25 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

@Q182, blue bit mystery solved! it's one of the 1994 anime stickers:

Never made that connection. You can see the ear and the hair in relation to the RC sticker. I'll make sure to add it to the list!

29 minutes ago, Q182 said:

Never made that connection. You can see the ear and the hair in relation to the RC sticker. I'll make sure to add it to the list!

and that rhythm collision sticker background is white, despite being the same art as the green one. you can see where the white parts of the sticker are covering the anime one:

image.jpg

3 hours ago, daveyjones said:

and that rhythm collision sticker background is white, despite being the same art as the green one. you can see where the white parts of the sticker are covering the anime one:

The white background one and the green background one are the same, just that Tom has some epic scissor skills to be able to get rid of all of the green. 

Just now, Q182 said:

The white backrgound one and the green background one are the same. Seems that Tom has some epic scissor skills to be able to get rid of all of the green. 

check my pics thread; i added a killer shot i forgot i had from january 96. some revealing details.

1 minute ago, Q182 said:

The white background one and the green background one are the same.

that's exactly my point.

Seems that Tom has some epic scissor skills to be able to get rid of all of the green. 

no, i'm convinced by the photos we have that it's the white background sticker.