48 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i can't assess the tuners visually. however i find it unlikely that tom would have any interest in vintage (or even custom) gear during this time. and i doubt that his friend cam jones, who was sort of roadie / tech at the time, would know or care either.

I agree I was just saying they looked similar to vintage kluson tuners

8 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

here's a good shot from my archives which shows that the 'operation' part of the op ivy sticker (he cut it in half laterally) actually does go completely over top the lower portion of the boogadaboogadaboogada! album cover sticker.

op-_IVY.jpg

Here is a pic i found somewhere of the side of the guitar

https://qantas3-blog.tumblr.com/

32 minutes ago, Andrew182 said:

Here is a pic i found somewhere of the side of the guitar

https://qantas3-blog.tumblr.com/

yea, it's in anne's book. here's a larger one:

delonge-guitar-03.jpg

...and a super enlargement of the guitar. totally right about the bogada sticker being cut (i've done this on my guitars as well), only the corner appears to be under the op ivy sticker:

delonge-guitar-04.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

...and a super enlargement of the guitar. totally right about the bogada sticker being cut (i've done this on my guitars as well), only the corner appears to be under the op ivy sticker:

Yeah. On my strat, which is modeled after Tom's, I have a Descendents Everything Sucks sticker and I had to do the same thing; cut the bottom corner to make it fit. 

2 minutes ago, Q182 said:

Yeah. On my strat, which is modeled after Tom's, I have a Descendents Everything Sucks sticker and I had to do the same thing; cut the bottom corner to make it fit. 

all this talk about your strat and what you've done with stickers... let's see some pics, son!

On 6/25/2017 at 4:22 PM, daveyjones said:

all this talk about your strat and what you've done with stickers... let's see some pics, son!

UKMR1832.png
I had to do the same thing Tom did with the SW sticker to my Everything Sucks sticker. Unlike his, I have different stickers and my Strat is purple. I once did have a Strung Out sticker like Tom's that was in the empty space, but it got destroyed overtime. 
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2016 at 8:44 PM, Q182 said:

The Vandals

Sack Lunch

7 Seconds (Band, on back)

@Q182 i've got everything sourced into a production file except these, and the aforementioned 'mint.' i can't find these on any of my images. and what's your source for 7 seconds being on the back?

4 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

@Q182 i've got everything sourced into a production file except these, and the aforementioned 'mint.' i can't find these on any of my images. and what's your source for 7 seconds being on the back?

2017-06-23_LI.jpg

From the previously mentioned San Bernadino show. 

On 6/25/2017 at 1:57 PM, Q182 said:

From the previously mentioned San Bernadino show. 

ah, yea i should go back and rewatch my DVD-R. i was at that show, on the barricade. after it's done and they turn the lights on, i'm one of the people mark comes down to talk to.

Just now, daveyjones said:

ah, yea i should go back and rewatch my DVD-R. i was at that show, on the barricade. after it's done and they turn the lights on, i'm one of the people mark comes down to talk to.

Nice. I found a insanely clear shot of the back from the '97 Warped Tour (Atlanta Fairgrounds), the problem is its at the mercy of bad video quality, although I have a feeling there is better quality video of that show somewhere. Anyway, here it is 

2017-06-25_1_LI.jpg

The reasoning for my guess of better quality video is because he shot Less Than Jake's set, which they played on the same stage.

Here's where Sack Lunch and The Vandals (photo is '96 Warped Tour):

Inked3112523132_a4fb316da7_z_LI.jpg

Sack Lunch is circled in black, The Vandals is circled in red

3112523132_a4fb316da7_z.jpg

Here is the unedited image if the the first one doesn't work. I noted that Sack Lunch is placed upside down.