Well it seems as if most, if not all the stickers have been found. In the piece I wrote that it underwent a major cosmetic change after the Race Around Uranus tour:

2017-06-23_1_LI.jpg

This was pulled right from Tom's Instagram. At this point the guitar had been rarely seen and pretty much disappeared after 1997. It also looks as if the design (the 'stars and lines' as I call them) are engraved into the body, and the third generation blink bunny stickers on the pickguard and by the bridge.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Q182 said:

Well it seems as if most, if not all the stickers have been found. In the short bio I wrote, that it underwent a major cosmetic change:

2017-06-23_1_LI.jpg

This was pulled right from Tom's Instagram. At this point the guitar had been rarely seen and pretty much disappeared after 1997. It also looks as if the design if the 'stars and lines' as I call them are engraved into the body, and the first generation blink bunny stickers on the pickguard and by the bridge.

I saw that on Toms instagram, what kind of pickup do you think that might be?

10 minutes ago, Andrew182 said:

I saw that on Toms instagram, what kind of pickup do you think that might be?

Well I can tell for sure that the neck and middle pickups have not changed. As for the bridge pickup, I have no idea.

On 6/27/2017 at 5:27 PM, ryan1125 said:

Wow what a cool project, @daveyjones @Q182 ! Can't wait to see the final replicas. I feel like Tom would get a kick out of this, would be interesting to see what he did/didn't remember about it.

Thanks! I could imagine he would, but he's too busy being abducted by aliens. 

2 hours ago, BlinkUnoDosTres said:

Sack Lunch is just the remo drums font

yea i have husker and the op ivy sticker.

remo, this?

logo-remo.jpg

that's custom lettering, based on a typeface called eurostile. thanks for the lead!

bold extended no. 2 to be exact just some tweaks to the corner radii:

REMO.jpg

are you sure it's the based on the remo mark? what's your source on that. i'd prefer to be sure.

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

yea i have husker and the op ivy sticker.

remo, this?

logo-remo.jpg

that's custom lettering, based on a typeface called eurostile. thanks for the lead!

bold extended no. 2 to be exact just some tweaks to the corner radii:

REMO.jpg

are you sure it's the based on the remo mark? what's your source on that. i'd prefer to be sure.

i went off a website for fonts i can loom back too see the font if you want.