2 hours ago, Andrew182 said:

I know Dammit wasn't played live that day, i just thought the radio station had done something to the audio of the pre-recorded track + their live performance

Nope, the recording wasn't tampered with. Just aging is all.

1 hour ago, Q182 said:

I recently took some snapshots of the guitar. This one is from the episode of MTV's The Road Home in 2000.

IMG_4069.png

Really hard to distinguish any other stickers besides the old blink stickers and the huge Airwalk logo ...

Do you have any other pictures of that guitar case @Q182 in live pictures or backstage pictures ?

20 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

Really hard to distinguish any other stickers besides the old blink stickers and the huge Airwalk logo ...

Do you have any other pictures of that guitar case @Q182 in live pictures or backstage pictures ?

I wish I did, but sadly I don't.

Just now, Thibaut182 said:

I'm sure there's some other pictures, I'll have a look on old blink geocieties, oocities, angelfire websites and I'll post some if i find some ! :)

Forgot about those. Back when I was really into this project, abandoned fanpages were the first places I looked.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew182 said:

I remember one picture in Annes book where Toms guitar case can be seen, but you can't see the whole case, only the side and a small piece of the Airwalk sticker. I can upload it if it helps in anyway, but i doubt it will because you can barley see it

I believe you're referring to this picture:

Screenshot_12.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Q182 said:

blink's rise might've had to do with that because it sounded nothing like top 40 rock radio. 

green day were way, way bigger, way way earlier.

my suggestion is more that blink were consciously marketed to younger people. and i mean people who were eleven or twelve in 1999-2000.